Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's true, has to be him or Lamb to cop the vest though?
I'd say it would be Duggan, Lamb is probably structurally a bit more important to them early on. Only issue I have with Lamb is that as soon as Darling comes back he is first cab off the rank.

I would love for Steele to be named for GWS, reckon he is the best of the $117k bunch of rookies, tough to break into that team though these days.

I'd say it would be Duggan, Lamb is probably structurally a bit more important to them early on. Only issue I have with Lamb is that as soon as Darling comes back he is first cab off the rank.

I would love for Steele to be named for GWS, reckon he is the best of the $117k bunch of rookies, tough to break into that team though these days.
All the troubles almost make Hogan the best pick of the bunch. JS is far ahead of most.

He has JS which is susceptible for most other mid rookies, you can't even pencil in Heeney or Anderson yet, Sheed you pretty much can. For what its worth, I don't think he will average more than 75 to 80 nor will he get to 80% TOG, don't think he has the tank for it yet.
Sheed had a fair bit of NAB time and is best 22, I reckon Simmo will be pumping games into him. Don't bother with DUggan, I am surprised he will play TBH.
SImmo must be tanking.......

Lamb will play and not be sub I think, he's a fit boy and will be able to run out a game.

Steele isn't best 22 on the GWS board. Not really a vest candidate, small pressure forwards not really sub material.

Sheed had a fair bit of NAB time and is best 22, I reckon Simmo will be pumping games into him. Don't bother with DUggan, I am surprised he will play TBH.
SImmo must be tanking.......

Lamb will play and not be sub I think, he's a fit boy and will be able to run out a game.

Steele isn't best 22 on the GWS board. Not really a vest candidate, small pressure forwards not really sub material.
GWS have supporters?

Last edited:
And run with rookies who are a bad game from being dropped or vested? 100K towards the piece of mind someone like Sheed offers is worth it. Not to mention if he averages 80ppg+, then he's a great selection.

Anderson, Heeney, Ellis-Yolmen, Miller, Lambert are all a bad game or 2 away from losing their spots or getting vested
the beauty of having trades

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back