Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Krakouer or Tarrant? Keep in mind my forward rookies are all going well. (Lonie, Clark, Hogan and Salem). But I can still get Krakouer in through Heeney.

Matt Scharenberg getting closer. A nice defensive downgrade option down the track.

Can't wait to see this kid play. Choco Williams once touted him as the best junior he's seen since Wayne Carey. Big farking statement. We'll see.

Matt Scharenberg getting closer. A nice defensive downgrade option down the track.

Can't wait to see this kid play. Choco Williams once touted him as the best junior he's seen since Wayne Carey. Big farking statement. We'll see.
My oh my. That's almost a repost of Paige's status.

You're in love, aren't you Kadog??

My oh my. That's almost a repost of Paige's status.

You're in love, aren't you Kadog??
I am. She's the reason behind my good start. I do opposite to everything she says ;)

** Replacing Frampton, not Impey
What? LOL
Why are you quoting something so old? I know he replaced Frampton as he was on the LTI, but in terms of actual position in the AFL team, he replaced Impey.

Anyways since posting that, he has bloody dominated and won't be going out of the team any time soon.

What? LOL
Why are you quoting something so old? I know he replaced Frampton as he was on the LTI, but in terms of actual position in the AFL team, he replaced Impey.

Anyways since posting that, he has bloody dominated and won't be going out of the team any time soon.
His composure and skill under pressure is first class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? LOL

Yep, sorry mate, my bad. There were a few posts by people saying Krak was elevated for Impey which I just found out was incorrect, so I did a keyword search for Impey to correct those posts (it's an important correction I feel given Frampton is out for longer and PA won't be in a rush to bring him back).

What? LOL

He will be when Frampton is off the LTI which could only be a matter of 3 weeks away which is the early progonosis for Frampton to return.

McKenzie best player for Sandy (St Kilda VFL team) on weekend, with Acres & Goddard not far behind.

Hopefully see them get games soon - probably Acres, McKenzie then Goddard if I was predicting.
The way i read it was Acres best on and McKenzie just had a decent day. Think it's gonna be tougher for these guys coming in considering Sinclair and Lonie have been really having a good crack all depends on how Richo wants to share the game time, hope we see McKenzie around the bye period though.

He will be when Frampton is off the LTI which could only be a matter of 3 weeks away which is the early progonosis for Frampton to return.
Even if Frampton is ready in three weeks, PA may make him wait five weeks just to "err on the side of caution" (translated: We want to play Krakour for an extra two weeks)

Even if Frampton is ready in three weeks, PA may make him wait five weeks just to "err on the side of caution" (translated: We want to play Krakour for an extra two weeks)
Yeah not sure how the AFL police that that type of thing where a club can deliberately hold a player back on the LTI so that rookie who is performing well stays on the main list

McInnes (123k fwd) - WCE
Boekhorst (132k mid) - Carl

Both played 1st game in rd4 - all FWIW

Thanks for this post, it served as a reminder that there will be a next wave of Krak and Tarrant in a few weeks (not meaning the two you posted necessarily). If you cant get them this time then all is not lost. I probably will just get Krak this time and save my trade for when my current ones are really ready to downgrade. You cant get them all, why use a trade when there is still plenty of money to be made in my current four forward rookies that are all playing each week? That said, things could change once teams are selected, never say never.

Thanks for this post, it served as a reminder that there will be a next wave of Krak and Tarrant in a few weeks (not meaning the two you posted necessarily). If you cant get them this time then all is not lost. I probably will just get Krak this time and save my trade for when my current ones are really ready to downgrade. You cant get them all, why use a trade when there is still plenty of money to be made in my current four forward rookies that are all playing each week? That said, things could change once teams are selected, never say never.
Post team?

It is really really hard to go past Tarrant. He is more than likely going to make 100k+ this week. I am going Salem > Tarrant... it is not ideal as Salem will still make a bit, however the amount I save from the trade and then will make in the next two weeks will more than make up for it and then some.

It is really really hard to go past Tarrant. He is more than likely going to make 100k+ this week. I am going Salem > Tarrant... it is not ideal as Salem will still make a bit, however the amount I save from the trade and then will make in the next two weeks will more than make up for it and then some.

Yeah, and I feel it too. He would be the forward I cull IF I did. I still might do it as $100,000 is alot, im sure I read somewhere that a trade is about worth that. The point was that there will be others and you just cant get them all and that some might timed better, not many would make as much though I agree. I do know my luck and I will need all the trades possible due to injuries and bad choices.

I will post my team, I know there are a couple of mids I could cull to get both Krak and Tarrant in but there is no way I can do it without losing the DPP mid/fwd that I want for loopholes.

R4 Team.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back