Position 2015 SuperCoach rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan might struggle a little bit, more mature than most rookie KPF's, but he is still a rookie KPF, and hasn't played an AFL game yet, big difference between AFL and VFL. Your experienced KPF in Dawes struggled to make an impact, so can't see Hogan is going to find it tough. Nothing against him, looks to be a great prospect, but I would want to see something from his NAB cups game to be convinced.

Only seen him play once. VFL game at Victoria Park. He didn't strike me as the typical big, goofy young KPF. He was everywhere and you could just see he has 'it'. That was the 17yo year where he wasn't allowed play at AFL level. He was dominant and looked like he could run anywhere on the ground. Really impressive and I'm not sure if I would have the same reservations about him than you Daniher, Cordy (slow burner) types.

Collingwood could be the team we are all thanking come Rd 1. Spots up for grabs in that side. Might see a few rookies get a gig. They've lost Maxwell, Prince Dickhead and Beams. White and Toovey reportedly struggling with injury, and many of the guys who were given opportunity haven't exactly set the world on fire anyhow. The kids (Maynard, Freeman, Broomhead, De Goey, Karnezis) will be competing with the new recruits (Crisp, Varcoe, Greenwood) for spots. Hopefully, one or two get a chance

Levi trav locked in
freeman in

Rest lottery

For those considering Melbourne's Neal-Bullen, it seems he's dislocated his knee and will miss about 3 weeks of training. I wasn't expecting him to get early games anyway but this makes it even less likely. He dislocated the same knee a few weeks back so, as a Melbourne supporter, I'm hoping it's not a chronic weakness.

For those considering Melbourne's Neal-Bullen, it seems he's dislocated his knee and will miss about 3 weeks of training. I wasn't expecting him to get early games anyway but this makes it even less likely. He dislocated the same knee a few weeks back so, as a Melbourne supporter, I'm hoping it's not a chronic weakness.

Not a huge loss, we need rookies to wait there turn in the sidelines so we have downgrade options later on.

I know The Chad and Neal-Bullen are injured for up to a month but keep in mind that the season doesn't start until April this year. When they do come back they will still have 4 weeks of training to catch up on...

When you tossing up between 2 players, and one of them has missed a month of preseason, you take the player with a full preseason. Anyone who wants Wingard would want to see him playing in the midfield during the NAB cup, if his injury means he skips it for any reason it will throw a bit of a spanner in the works.

When you tossing up between 2 players, and one of them has missed a month of preseason, you take the player with a full preseason. Anyone who wants Wingard would want to see him playing in the midfield during the NAB cup, if his injury means he skips it for any reason it will throw a bit of a spanner in the works.

:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else messed around with a 3 rookies only per line & 1 for rucks..

Assume 160k and below are considered rookie level

Jesus its hard but might be required
Mid priced heaven.

What does you midfield look like with that attempt.

Mid priced heaven.

What does you midfield look like with that attempt.

No gaj

Lambert freeman bokehurst rich acres jack steven griffen
cant remember the others, there was another sub 350k tho

Pretty horrible and sweet fa cash generation

No gaj

Lambert freeman bokehurst rich acres jack steven griffen
cant remember the others, there was another sub 350k tho

Pretty horrible and sweet fa cash generation

Too right, thats terrible, Acres is pretty much a rookie, so your not really gaining anything with that kind of set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back