Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycett will star against the Blues tomorrow night without NicNat in the team and everyone will put him in as F4

Bookmark it :thumbsu:
I like this predictions game.
I predict......
carson.jpg
.......That Matthew Watson won't kick a goal
.......That Clem Smith's %ownership will increase drastically after the game
.......That Tom Lamb will show glimpses of his talent
.......That Malcolm Karpany could come into calculations for Rd 1
.......That Sharrod Wellingham will still be a dick

I like this predictions game.
I predict......
View attachment 112135
.......That Matthew Watson won't kick a goal
.......That Clem Smith's %ownership will increase drastically after the game
.......That Tom Lamb will show glimpses of his talent
.......That Malcolm Karpany could come into calculations for Rd 1
.......That Sharrod Wellingham will still be a dick

If you want some really accurate predictions. Transfer me $2000k. I will PM you my BSB/Bank details. I will not put them on a public forum for nix.

Do you think he will play solo though, I cant see him doing that with Giles hanging around
That's the big question. In the games TBC has played over the past couple of years with Ryder missing he's averaged mid 90s, but if Giles rucks while TBC is stuck up forward that average will mean nothing.

Floated this idea briefly but going to have a squiz at big Peter Wright throughout the NAB Challenge. As a Ruck/Fwd he comes into calculations as both a cash cow and a DPP. Costs a little more (what do they call it? draftee tax) at a touch over $180,000, but if he plays, im going to seriously consider him.

If you want some really accurate predictions. Transfer me $2000k. I will PM you my BSB/Bank details. I will not put them on a public forum for nix.
Are you Nigerian by any chance?

Must be Nigerian, most non-scammers would just write that figure as 2 Mill.

Yeah will wait and see what role he plays in the NAB. Would seem a waste to play him as a key defender given his elite running ability. If he plays wing/ruck he could easily increase his disposal average to mid twenties which could see him average 90 I think.
No reason he can't use his endurance to burn his man up the ground, even as a KPD. Hansen did it all the time when he moved back in 2013/14. It's questionable whether Blicavs would have Hansen's instinct to read the play and float as a loose extra tall, but still worth a go from the Cats' POV.

Thoughts on having NicNat and Lycett as ruck? Really like both of then this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The former Melbourne Demon added 3kg of muscle in the pre-season to now weigh 105kg."

LOCK! :eek::D:p

971584-4694bf4e-bbe8-11e4-adb0-aafb6625cc66.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-breakout-season/story-fni5f4q3-1227241967772

There is no comparison between a fit Leuy and a fit TBC, Leuy is by far the better ruckman.

Yeah but 'A fit Luey' is an oxymoron.

I had a 'debate' with a bloke about our early selections a couple weeks ago. He was all over Kruezer, Luey and Waters. I informed him that he was a masochist. He disagreed.

A short couple of weeks later and guess who won that argument?

The 'savvy researchers' ought to be all over Bellchambers, based on all the stats and factors you yourself said the 'savvy researchers' consider.

Luey will get injured. That's what he does

Yeah but 'A fit Luey' is an oxymoron.

I had a 'debate' with a bloke about our early selections a couple weeks ago. He was all over Kruezer, Luey and Waters. I informed him that he was a masochist. He disagreed.

A short couple of weeks later and guess who won that argument?

The 'savvy researchers' ought to be all over Bellchambers, based on all the stats and factors you yourself said the 'savvy researchers' consider.

Luey will get injured. That's what he does
You mean the same Bellchambers that has never come close to playing a full season?

Yes he is indeed underpriced however as a ruckman his stats aren't particularly impressive specifically HO adv %, clearances and kicking efficiency, specifically in comparison to Leunberger who has him covered in all of those areas. No one has ignored Leunberger's injury history, the statement was made as a direct comparison between the two when they are both fully fit.

Last edited:
You mean the same Bellchambers that has never come close to playing a full season?

Yes he is indeed underpriced however as a ruckman his stats aren't particularly impressive specifically HO adv %, clearances and kicking efficiency, specifically in comparison to Leunberger who has him covered in all of those areas. No one has ignored Leunberger's injury history, the statement was made as a direct comparison between who is the better player when both are fully fit.

You're pretty chippy for a bloke with only 20 odd posts, respect your elders (even though you're 38 lol).

I'm talking about the Bellchambers who hasn't played a full season because of the blokes in front of him, who are all gone. These are the things that a savvy researcher will take note of. Meanwhile while Luey was out, again, a very strong alternative emerged in Martin. Now the last time that happened, Voss butchered Clark's career out of a stubborn refusal to redefine Luey as anything but the No.1 ruck. Does Leppitsch make the same mistake? I will watch with interest but I doubt it. In any case it makes sense to nurse Luey through the early stages of his return.

I don't think I was disrespectful, but you sure as hell were. You think post count gives you clout? Oh dear...

I would bang on about how I've almost certainly been playing fantasy footy longer than you, but it would be a bit pathetic really, so I shan't.

You are forthright with your opinions, which I like, and so am I, we ought to be able to disagree with each other without my having to post whore for months to earn the right to a response that doesn't try to put me in my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back