Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, so sorry who is daylight?
Martin, Blicavs, Mummy, NicNat, Lobbe, Ryder?
My top three rucks for the year
1. Goldy
2. Daylight
3. Whoever else stands up. Maybe Jacobs

Who

Who is Daylight?
http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/daylight
(put) daylight between yourself and somebody
informal if you put daylight between yourself and someone else, you make the distance or difference between you larger:
pronsentence.gif
Now the team need to put some daylight between themselves and their rivals for the championship.

You guys are whack.
He was very good last week. Lots of contested possies and clearances.
He's follow up work and fitness is top notch.
Im wrapped with him thus far.

He'll average 100 i reckon which this year I'll take as r2 @ 400k.

A week is a long time in football.

Potato Rocket has decided to tank and bring Nicholls in as a job sharing scheme, meaning the dream is over and Z Smith should be burned at the stake.

He's dead to me.
Damn you Rodney.
Damn you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When are the big 110+s going to start rolling in from NicNat? Having Goldy from the start is covering up anything he is or isn't doing.

When Bruce starts working for champion data

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Leuey could come in and (potentially) play ff and that wouldn't effect his score imo

The fact is Leuey can't play FF. I'm pretty sure the Brissy coaches/MC have already conceded that. Otherwise, they wouldn't be playing Andrews.

The fact is Leuey can't play FF. I'm pretty sure the Brissy coaches/MC have already conceded that. Otherwise, they wouldn't be playing Andrews.

Meanwhile, at Carlton, we have 5 more years of pretending Kreuzer can hold down a key forward position. :rolleyes:

Berger is a ruck. It's a pity injuries have held him back, because he has the tools to be an amazing player - as a standalone Goldstein-style ruckman.

Martin (amazingly) looks the good again this year. I'd rather have him than this NicNat hack I have at R2.

Anyone watch Ryder closely last week?

His SC scores were good and improving, with LOBBE back...

contemplating getting him for Looney this week

Goldy / Ryder / Read

Lycett will be my F7 emergency cover if required
I'll be getting Ryder for TBC shortly.

I like the way he goes about it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back