Mega Thread 2015 Swans Board AFL Fantasy, Supercoach, Dream Team & Ultimate Footy Player Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the reply, will do...oh and keep your filthy hands off our young fella you sick...:D;):thumbsu:

Really is the same for any side, check the teams for the first Thursday you will get some idea. Issac Heeney looks like he will play more games than the coaching staff thought, although tread carefully as Longmire uses the sub for newer players.

Hey guys? Didn't see any Sydney games in the NAB. Is Rohan up and about? Very cheap is all.

He will play, who knows what position. Lewis Jetta is up an about a bit, will play more off the HB line. Rohan is definately there though to answer your question

Gary Rohan. What are his prospects for 2015? Only just started to show what he had to offer towards the end of last year. Will he go on with it?
Maybe, if you guys can keep Lindsay Thomas away from him this time.

Gday guys, just curious to know what sort of role Jake Lloyd has been playing? Is he highly rated by the club?
Thanks

Question about Tom Mitchell, what's his job security like? Do you think he'll play the rest of the games this season? Is he in your best 22? Thanks in advance.

Do you think he'll play the rest of the games this season? Is he in your best 22?
Unfortunately these questions are very different for Mitchell. Yes he is utterly best 22, but none of us expect him to play the rest of the games. When he does play, I expect him to outscore any option you have at his price - he is pretty much impossible to keep away from the ball, and racks up tackles which helps when he doesn't have it.
Gday guys, just curious to know what sort of role Jake Lloyd has been playing? Is he highly rated by the club?
Thanks
Small outside runner/link-up player. Appears to be best 22 and should be expected to play all the games this year.

Kieran Jack - started off well this year but has fallen off in last 3 games.

Still getting plenty of mid-time?

Not carrying an injury?

Considering for my SC side.

Thanks in advance.
He dropped out of the midfield rotation and played on a half-forward flank on Saturday to make way for Tom Mitchell. Kieran's a bit of an anomaly at the moment. He doesn't seem to be in particularly good form. I'm an RDT man myself so I'm not sure what his history or capabilities in SC are like.

Howdy...Do you guys expect Mitchell to keep getting games, keep getting significant midfield time and, most importantly, keep pumping decent scores out?

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howdy...Do you guys expect Mitchell to keep getting games, keep getting significant midfield time and, most importantly, keep pumping decent scores out?

Cheers
Depends on the day, poster, climate and a random dice rolled by the might god Ra.

We have no idea

Depends on the day, poster, climate and a random dice rolled by the might god Ra.

We have no idea
Bugger... May be a season defining trade...

Damn you Ra...

Cheers

hey guys

SC wise Hannebery had a ripper start to the year and now with Mitchell coming in it seems like last years big SC scorer's in Kennedy, Parker and Jack are all down on last year.

Do you think it's just down to rotations and we will see those five guys fluctuate throughout the year or are their injuries or new roles that are having an impact?

Am thinking the same. Do you think Mitchell's JS is good now? Who is he keeping out of the side? Are Bird and Cunningham threats to his position & JS in the team? Thanks.

I think Mitchell will probably hold his spot. And is worth the risk. No doubt he can still be omitted for team balance but if he performs it will make it difficult. Take the risk he keeps Bird out long term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back