Player Sponsorship 2015 TAYLOR ADAMS - Copeland tickets sent

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey!!!!!

Good point, probably best to keep me away from the beer too :$

I'm not a groupie Freshy, just the head of the #gooey4Degoey appreciation society ;)
Is that some sort of code?

Are you the police? :oops:
Devito6_3045304c.jpg

Hahahaha yeah... How about we let Kirby tell us all about it come Sunday
Better steer clear of the red wine, just in case :drunk:

Despite the ineptitude of our football team I had a ball with Morganashlee today. She is a pleasure to be around and has a great football brain. I thoroughly enjoyed the day with her.

I out drank her though, and don't you believe any word from her to the contrary!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've blocked out the game, but from what I can recall I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

BT and Eddie were entertaining as always, we were treated to a very unexpected opera performance, nice padded seats with a great view of The Vince and Hogan show and one or two crownies to ease the pain throughout the afternoon.

Overall I had a fantastic time, made all the more enjoyable by meeting Kirby and sharing plenty of laughs and a bit of frustration too.

Thank you for such a great day!

FYI iGNITER I was very well behaved and didn't have a single glass of wine :p

I've blocked out the game, but from what I can recall I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

BT and Eddie were entertaining as always, we were treated to a very unexpected opera performance, nice padded seats with a great view of The Vince and Hogan show and one or two crownies to ease the pain throughout the afternoon.

Overall I had a fantastic time, made all the more enjoyable by meeting Kirby and sharing plenty of laughs and a bit of frustration too.

Thank you for such a great day!

FYI iGNITER I was very well behaved and didn't have a single glass of wine :p

Glad you enjoyed yourself Morgs.
I sure as hell didn't.
Haha no wine but I'm guessing you were "Stevie Wondered" on the beers

Glad you enjoyed yourself Morgs.
I sure as hell didn't.
Haha no wine but I'm guessing you were "Stevie Wondered" on the beers
I kept hydrated but I've certainly been worse. Took a dive walking through the carpark but that was due to ridiculous footwear. Other than that, best behaviour ;)

I kept hydrated but I've certainly been worse. Took a dive walking through the carpark but that was due to ridiculous footwear. Other than that, best behaviour ;)

That old chestnut of blaming the shoes - not the 18 beers you had... Hahahaha

Sounds like you guys had a pretty good time which is good.

I couldn't make the game yesterday but that turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

After that performance I don't know if I will go to another game this year anyway.

Winners have been drawn for the extra two tickets to the Copeland Dinner on Friday 9th October

The tickets go to Laurie Holden and FreddoFrog65

Congratulations guys!!

And, as a special bonus, NT.Thunder donated the $40, so a huge thankyou to him:hearts::rainbow::thumbsu:

Can you PM your details for receipt of the tickets when they're available.
Freddo I notice you haven't been logged on since June.
If you are reading the Board, but not posting, can you please contact me to acknowledge your wish to claim this prize?
Otherwise I'll have to re-draw it

I'll be redrawing the 4th ticket in a couple of days.
Haven't heard from FreddoFrog65

Stay tuned.
I'm assuming all who said they could go are still available.

Stay tuned.
Hope Freddo is ok since he's been downsized.

Stay tuned.
Sorry Mg everyone else pulled out. There is only me remaining. You may close the thread and send me the tickets. Ta

Remove this Banner Ad

Back