List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you knock back a 7 year deal at NM/Rich for a 5 year at Coll? Baffles me if true and worthy of an AFL investigation.
The lure of Collingwood is as strong as it ever was.

Like I said, shouldn't surprise anyone at this point.

Why would you knock back a 7 year deal at NM/Rich for a 5 year at Coll? Baffles me if true and worthy of an AFL investigation.
$750K for 5 years (at the end of which he will be 28 and with one big contract left) is better than $600K over 7, at which time he will he 30 and on one year deals from then on.

So are we interested in motlop or was it just all talk brad and jb didnt sound like they were

So are we interested in motlop or was it just all talk brad and jb didnt sound like they were
We'd be stupid not to at least see what Geelong would be prepared to let him go for

Can't see us getting Treloar, but if we got Motlop, Carlisle and Crozier and only lost Black, our first round pick and maybe another fringe player, I'd be rapt

Billings, lol. He signed a contract extension late last year 'til the end of '17 and is the player St Kilda are building their future around. He aint leaving the saints anytime soon. Wisful thinking fellas, but never going to happen.

Billings, lol. He signed a contract extension late last year 'til the end of '17 and is the player St Kilda are building their future around. He aint leaving the saints anytime soon. Wisful thinking fellas, but never going to happen.
Screw you with your facts and logic, this is BigFooty.

We'd be stupid not to at least see what Geelong would be prepared to let him go for

Can't see us getting Treloar, but if we got Motlop, Carlisle and Crozier and only lost Black, our first round pick and maybe another fringe player, I'd be rapt
Would be a fantastic offseason but really cant see that happening

Jake Carlisle, Essendon, out of contract
The Bombers big man has struggled in attack this season but is in serious demand among rival clubs, with the Western Bulldogs, Carlton and North Melbourne already linked to him. The Bombers are understood to be increasingly confident of re-signing the 23-year-old, but will be competing with offers of up to $700,000 a season and teams prepared to play him exclusively in defence. Carlisle is believed to be reluctant to move outside Victoria.

carlisle.png

Has horrible tattoos.

Do not want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlisle is an AA CHB, I'd be over the moon to land him.

Young, already shown how good he can be. Perfect planning as we don't have any keys in his age group.
Carlisle is a good player and I'd be happy to get him but he plays the same role as Hansen who is a bit in and out of the team. If it involves giving much up I'd rather just back in Lachie. I think if we are hoping to get Carlisle and trade out Lachie I would have little faith in our team winning the deal.

Carlisle is a good player and I'd be happy to get him but he plays the same role as Hansen who is a bit in and out of the team. If it involves giving much up I'd rather just back in Lachie. I think if we are hoping to get Carlisle and trade out Lachie I would have little faith in our team winning the deal.

Carlilse plays one on one. he plays as a genuine lockdown CHB who can play on strong talls and the more mobile ones.

He doesn't play as a loose defender like Hansen.

So however we are linked to motlop is not true somehow the media has just brought north into this one

Remember how halfway through 2013, Jake Carlisle was a lock for AA. It was arguable that he deserved the spot at the time, but for a laugh, here's the form that lost him the honor.

Round 23: Subbed off after Vickery kicked four on him.
Round 22-20: Gets moved onto third talls, displays no attacking game at all.
Round 19: Had Travis Cloke kick 5 on him.
Round 18: Had Franklin kick 8 on him.
Round 17: Had Cameron kick 4 on him.
Round 12-16: Played mostly forward.
Round 11: Waite kicked 7 goals this game. Carlisle gets moved forward at some point to stem the embarrassment.
Round 10: Has 4 kicked on him by Adam Goodes.

That's why Jake "$2,800,000 contract" "genuine lockdown chb" "impending drug suspension" Carlisle didn't make the All Australian team.

Last edited:
Remember how halfway through 2013, Jake Carlisle was a lock for AA. It was arguable that he deserved the spot at the time, but for a laugh, here's the form that lost him the honor.

Round 23: Subbed off after Vickery kicked four on him.
Round 22-20: Gets moved onto third talls, displays no attacking game at all.
Round 19: Had Travis Cloke kick 5 on him.
Round 18: Had Franklin kick 8 on him.
Round 17: Had Cameron kick 4 on him.
Round 12-16: Played mostly forward.
Round 11: Waite kicked 7 goals this game. Carlisle gets moved forward at some point to stem the embarrassment.
Round 10: Has 4 kicked on him by Adam Goodes.

That's why Jake "$2,800,000 contract" "geniuine lockdown chb" "impending drug suspension" Carlisle didn't make the All Australian team.

Reeks of your typical overhyped Essendon kid that never actually comes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back