List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends on the offer but 500k on a long term deal would net a first rounder I expect. Although, believe me, the system is very dodgy.
I hope so, we can package that first rounder with a surplus midfielder and send that to *scum for Carlisle as his replacement...

The punt on a player who is caught up in the WADA stuff is huge.

Would need to have clauses written into contracts.

Plus we wouldn't be getting back what we gave up for him player or draft pick wise if there are WADA suspensions.

The red flags on this are too extreme for us to even consider him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he will be loyal to us and stay for a bit less.

Should have signed him up weeks ago

Also would love to join the race for Prestia

You can't make him sign if he's holding our for more money.

He's not good enough to warrant stupid money. Offer him a fair deal and he he walks * him.

Why can't we keep Tarrant and still get Carlilse?

Would rather Lose Thompson than Tarrant On exposed form.

**** I'll be filthy at the club and him if he leaves

I may be in the minority,but I'd be keeping Thompson ahead of Tarrant if I had to choose.

I may be in the minority,but I'd be keeping Thompson ahead of Tarrant if I had to choose.

I think if Thompson can change his form around and get back to defending first, then peeling off and helping out with the intercept, then yes. Unfortunately, his form has been poor and too many times we have seen BJ, Wright, Mullet, heck even Sugar at one point having to go to his man one-on-one deep in defense.

Hansen is the key to providing balance and allowing Thompson to play the first defender/intercept role that saw him earn AA status.

I think if Thompson can change his form around and get back to defending first, then peeling off and helping out with the intercept, then yes. Unfortunately, his form has been poor and too many times we have seen BJ, Wright, Mullet, heck even Sugar at one point having to go to his man one-on-one deep in defense.

Hansen is the key to providing balance and allowing Thompson to play the first defender/intercept role that saw him earn AA status.

I don't think that has happened as much recently, Thompson has been pretty good. It wouldn't be him moving up the ground and not covering his man that's a game plan thing.

LT wants out.
Black has had his papers signed and is off.
Hansen is on the trade table.
Taz is off to somewhere for 500k.

Daw is out the door as well.
Boomer is off to the dawks as we haven't green lighted him staying.
Swallow is going to be traded.

Narni retired.
Wellsy is cactus.

I'm going with the bolded 4 as the true ones.

Why can't we keep Tarrant and still get Carlilse?

Would rather Lose Thompson than Tarrant On exposed form.

**** I'll be filthy at the club and him if he leaves
Not sure the club could have done any more. Normally it's a good idea not to let good player go into his last year of contract still unsigned. But in Tarrant's case, having played 40+ games in 8 years, we simply had to see if he could play in the backline, and last more than a month injury free. Having proven that, we would be making our offer to him, as fair as we believe we can. If he chooses to leave after all we've done for him, I will not forgive that personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back