List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least Higgins wasn't a massive sook last year.

Higgins went down like a sack of s**t in his last game against us.

Now he eats sacks of s**t for breakfast.

Interesting Motlop management haven't really talked much lately with Geelong, probably already got an offer to good to refuse.

Damn I really wish we got Caddy. Becoming an absolute gun.
Geelong's precious first-round compo got given back to the GC bastards who still kept Ablett ... nothing we could do besides sucking so hard we could have had a better pick.

Damn I really wish we got Caddy. Becoming an absolute gun.

He's dead to me now. Any BFNAAK who has the opportunity to play for the club he and his entire family apparently love, who instead spurns said opportunity despite the dollars being in order is a complete ********!

Henderson is off to Richmond.

He just wants to set himself up with a house and likes the way Richmond reward players with a written contract and some money.

Source: Richmond bigfooty poster who befriended a Richmond player then it snowballed into knowing everyone on every list throughout the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some players id like us to look at :

The Obvious:
James Aish
Carlisle, Jake
Charlie Dixon
Adam Treloar

Some that may not have been mentioned:
Matthew Scharenberg
Nathan Freeman
Steinberg, Ariel
Shane Kersten
Daniel Gorringe
Jed Anderson
Billy Hartung
Jimmy Toumpas
Jack Fitzpatrick
Mason Shaw
Sam Gray
Ben Lennon

Some players id like us to look at :

The Obvious:
James Aish
Carlisle, Jake
Charlie Dixon
Adam Treloar

Some that may not have been mentioned:
Matthew Scharenberg
Nathan Freeman
Steinberg, Ariel
Shane Kersten
Daniel Gorringe
Jed Anderson
Billy Hartung
Jimmy Toumpas
Jack Fitzpatrick
Mason Shaw
Sam Gray
Ben Lennon
I'd prefer him to stay at essendon, almost a guaranteed 4 goals for BBB when he plays on him. Would be keen on Anderson, Hartung and Freeman.

I'm definitely on the Hartung train. He'd cost a lot less than Motlop and he could easily become the better player. He'll never become a physical player, he'll most likely always provide very little to a team that isn't going well and he isn't going to provide much defensive pressure, but he has potential to be one of the most damaging players in the AFL.

While I'd obviously prefer to keep Tarrant, if he wants to go to Hawthorn then getting Hartung in return would be an incredible result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back