List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a severely good chance all five of those won't be on our list next season but I see your point. We'd almost have to ensure 2-3 of them aren't to cater for him.
What the?

Treloar with another 33 touches against freo.

absolute jet!
With Collingwood playing poorly hopefully they look less attractive compared to us. Hopefully still a chance to get him.

They reckon he likes Collingwood cause he wants to get in the media when he finishes. So he's hoping Eddie is his best chance.

Are you serious. Higgins, Garner and LT wont be on the list. Whatever you're on I want some.
I read that as they all won't be there next season.

Sorry, yes, that's the curse of a rushed post on Tapatalk. Should have been a "not" in there. Although, the second sentence should have sufficed.

Yeh but that wouldn't have allowed a nice straw man attack on the post.

It was a tad precious but as usual, I'll send a donation in their names to The Human Fund by way of apology.

Swallow leads tackles again. And he is dispensable?

Ugh high tackle counts are great don't get me wrong but this reasoning reeks of low expectations and acceptance of mediocrity. You don't win premierships with passive list management.

I'm feeling Treloar to Richmond personally for what its worth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you guys think of Tom Sheridan from freo for a straight swap for Black as the rumours are he wants to come back to Victoria. He hasn't set the world on fire yet but has looked ok the last few weeks including 27 disposals yesterday.

What do you guys think of Tom Sheridan from freo for a straight swap for Black as the rumours are he wants to come back to Victoria. He hasn't set the world on fire yet but has looked ok the last few weeks including 27 disposals yesterday.
would want them to throw in a decent draft pick also.
Tom Sheridan is out of contract.
Black still has another 2 years in contract so we have the leverage.

would want them to throw in a decent draft pick also.
Tom Sheridan is out of contract.
Black still has another 2 years in contract so we have the leverage.

The way Black traveling he ain't worth a decent pick on his own. A straight swap to me seems more than fair though I haven't seen a whole lot of Tom Sheridan. He was a high draft pick and seems like he's come along well this year.

The way Black traveling he ain't worth a decent pick on his own. A straight swap to me seems more than fair though I haven't seen a whole lot of Tom Sheridan. He was a high draft pick and seems like he's come along well this year.
The simple fact Black is contracted for 2 more years says we have to get overs for him imo

He's ok. I've often made the comparison between him and McKenzie (same draft, similar pick, similar types). Sheridan has improved quite a bit recently. I'd make that trade.

Hearing a fair bit is going to happen at north at the end of this yr.
Some are harvey, petrie and wells will be playing on
Lindsay, hansen, harper, black and bastinac on the table.
Still hopeful on treloar.
Will throw everything at motlop if miss out on treloar.
Are targeting motlop for pace has killed north this yr without wells. So if he stays with geelong or richmond win will try to lure across one of hampton, bennell or jetta but he is almost certain to one of the perth clubs.
Are making a play for carlisle.
No interest in yarran atm. Club doesnt rate
Looking at sheridan, crozier from fremantle to do with aaron black possible trade.
Waiting on tarrant to resign nd very hopeful he will be resigning.
Seems a big trade period this yr.

Are targeting motlop for pace has killed north this yr without wells. So if he stays with geelong or richmond win will try to lure across one of hampton, bennell or jetta but he is almost certain to one of the perth clubs.
Looking at sheridan, crozier from fremantle to do with aaron black possible trade.

basically sounds you got information from big footy and media and put it all together... not bad

Steinberg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back