List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, you dont know if you're drafting a star - but you know when you're trading one in.

It's a case of recruiters GET GUD. If they can't, there is no point in life. Fold the club, put the staff and players in a space shuttle and jettison them to the sun and we can get on with our lives. * it, maybe I'll join them.

It's a case of recruiters GET GUD. If they can't, there is no point in life. Fold the club, put the staff and players in a space shuttle and jettison them to the sun and we can get on with our lives. **** it, maybe I'll join them.
It's not just about the recruiters though with drafting, it's about developing them to so it isn't just a case of GET GUD to the recruiters.

It's not just about the recruiters though with drafting, it's about developing them to so it isn't just a case of GET GUD to the recruiters.

Ugh, then GET GUD all support staff and coaches at the MFC. Happy now? Actually, forget it................

Ugh, then GET GUD all support staff and coaches at the MFC. Happy now? Actually, forget it................
It's not just a matter of GET GUD to the support staff and coaches at Melbourne though, it's about whether or not God wants MFC supporters to neck themselves.

Judging by recent history, he does.

It's not just a matter of GET GUD to the support staff and coaches at Melbourne though, it's about whether or not God wants MFC supporters to neck themselves.

Judging by recent history, he does.

* God I don't believe in that campaigner.

Wouldn't be easy turning that down.

579555-daniel-pratt.jpg
Must have some redeeming qualities to make up for using a couple of fish hooks to learn to smile.
hooks.jpg

It's a case of recruiters GET GUD. If they can't, there is no point in life. Fold the club, put the staff and players in a space shuttle and jettison them to the sun and we can get on with our lives. **** it, maybe I'll join them.

Stupidest idea I've ever heard. Why waste a perfectly good space shuttle?

Stupidest idea I've ever heard. Why waste a perfectly good space shuttle?

Think of it like that law that states you have to have be in a coffin to be cremated. Like, your gonna burn me, why do I need a $2000 coffin? Stick me in an old empty Bravia box. Our boys need nothing but the best for their cremation. Only NASA's finest.

Jaeger is the next Ablett. Everyoneis forgetting or doesn't know just how good he is. If we get him for any less than two firsts it is daylight robbery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back