List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right now if you could trade Petracca and Brayshaw for Dangerfield would you do it?
After hearing what Josh Mahoney said about not blowing the salary cap on one player (and seeing Brayshaw in action), probably not.

**** I miss watching Trengove play. Without doubt I'd take his first two seasons (and even 2012) over Brayshaw, Tyson, and Viney.

Short memory.

**** I miss watching Trengove play. Without doubt I'd take his first two seasons (and even 2012) over Brayshaw, Tyson, and Viney.

Disagree with that (Tyson 2014 Viney 2015) except for Brayshaw, but I think Brayshaw will be an absolute superstar in time.

Trenners was just so smart, tough and had decent skills. Lacked pace but is a terrific overhead mark for his size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the topic of Trengove I really do hope he can come back and play some good football. It would be so good for the club and the morale of the playing group too.

Trengove 2011 = Tyson 2014 > Viney 2015. Granted, JV missed weeks with the leg - but remember how bloody effective Dom was?
Viney had a great year but there were a few games where he was particularly influential. With Tyson it was every week he was having a major impact on the contest barring a small patch in the middle of 2014. His second half against Essendon in our comeback was amazing. Clocked up 12 Brownlow votes in his first full season, pretty decent.

Don't know why posters claim Dawes 'can kick'. Maybe didn't witness our round 17 clash Vs. St Kilda this year.

Was thinking the same thing. I'd imagine it's relative - he's a much better kick than he is a mark.

I could tolerate Geelong being good for a while, but it'll really s**t me if they acquire all these handy players and shoot back up the ladder

I could tolerate Geelong being good for a while, but it'll really s**t me if they acquire all these handy players and shoot back up the ladder

Dangerfield is a gun but S Selwood is an average footballer and Henderson is overrated. They might play finals but won't be a flag contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back