List Mgmt. 2015 TRADE discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe we shouldn't be disappointed if we don't sign elite a grade midfielder talent this year. Maybe the elite a grade midfield talent was in our hearts all along.
That sounds so obscure that it must be deep and, as such, accurate. Keep it coming

Been hearing it for months. Didn't really buy it until my actual source said that he could move (although not necessarily to Melbourne, more away from Collingwood) if both of Treloar and Aish come in.
Been hearing from? What kind of sauce do you have? Come on squeeze your sauce out??

Been hearing from? What kind of sauce do you have? Come on squeeze your sauce out??
He knows a lot of people in the industry and sees them daily. I'll leave it at that.

It wouldn't surprise me if Sidey wants out. Buckley has traded all the Kew Crew and he no longer enjoys the envrionment.

He knows a lot of people in the industry and sees them daily. I'll leave it at that.
I'll call, your bluffing. Have a set and fess up because everyone uses that answer as an excuse on bigfooty. Gets tiresome how every off-season it's always collingwood rumours specially to sell papers ;)

I'll call, your bluffing. Have a set and fess up because everyone uses that answer as an excuse on bigfooty. Gets tiresome how every off-season it's always collingwood rumours specially to sell papers ;)
Fair enough...I'm not saying you have to believe me. Sometimes some of the s**t he says blows my mind too but he generally doesn't tell me something unless he is sure.

For what it's worth I reckon it's probably unlikely still though. The reason why I came back to it was that I first heard it months ago, but my source is the third separate person I've heard it from.

Fair enough...I'm not saying you have to believe me. Sometimes some of the s**t he says blows my mind too but he generally doesn't tell me something unless he is sure.

For what it's worth I reckon it's probably unlikely still though. The reason why I came back to it was that I first heard it months ago, but my source is the third separate person I've heard it from.
I don't care if he stayed or left, it would be good to read just one solid true collingwood trade story as we have twenty players linked to collingwood every year apparently

1 of 2 things need to happen for me to get excited about season 2016:

1) we land a big fish (and I don't mean Milky, Bugsy Malone or Ben Kennedy Jr)

Or

2) Hogan signs a massive contract extension

As a supplementary third option I'll say Christian Petracca fit and ready for rd 1. But really, we aren't gonna increase our membership numbers without some sort of shot in the arm (danklol)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 of 2 things need to happen for me to get excited about season 2016:

1) we land a big fish (and I don't mean Milky, Bugsy Malone or Ben Kennedy Jr)

Or

2) Hogan signs a massive contract extension

As a supplementary third option I'll say Christian Petracca fit and ready for rd 1. But really, we aren't gonna increase our membership numbers without some sort of shot in the arm (danklol)

Don't forget Jack Trengove fit for round 1. I have actually completely forgotten this bloke was playing for us, it would be such a good story if he made it back.

Hypothetically, if Sidebottom did want out of the Pies and was keen to come to us, what would he be worth trade-wise? Pick 6 straight up?

Think it was a random Herald sun article, sounds made up.

Seriously? And how did they propose that Richmond paid for this so called Tyson? The only Tyson I know currently playing the game would take their first and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back