List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As exciting as the nomination is guys we were all pretty confident it was coming. We still have (potentially) 2 weeks of waiting while Trout and Ameet deal with the Dodo over at Essendon...

Just heard he needed to have a few medicals as we thought we'd detected the early stages of peripheral vascular disease, turns out it was just an ingrown toenail.

Sorry, it was as good as I could do with such little notice but had to try something to lift the mood in here!

Like wise thanks fellas
I have to say with this news coming out, we have to give our utmost thanks to Brian, Ghost and Stavro for their contributions. Some people may jibe them at various points, but without a skerrick of a doubt about 90% of us acknowledge, appreciate and anticipate the good work they do on here.

Keep it up, guys. :thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D

I have to say with this news coming out, we have to give our utmost thanks to Brian, Ghost and Stavro for their contributions. Some people may jibe them at various points, but without a skerrick of a doubt about 90% of us acknowledge, appreciate and anticipate the good work they do on here.

Keep it up, guys. :thumbsu::thumbsu::D:D

Agree
Importantly say congratulations to the recruiting team fantastic result now for the hard part dealing with
Essendon......

Geez, fancy that? At least you guys have known for two weeks!

Turns into 5 year old sticking tongue out at everyone: Told you so, Told you so, Told you so!
:eek::rolleyes::p:D:cool:
But you don't care what other people think??

Good news that's our bookends done for 10 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back