List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallace just said: "St Kilda should just give up 5 for Carlisle, get it done." then a caller dropped the "OOC, not top ten BnF, up and down form, PSD etc" on him and he turns around and says "I agree. He's not worth pick 5 based on all that."

What
The
Actual

Wallace just said: "St Kilda should just give up 5 for Carlisle, get it done." then a caller dropped the "OOC, not top ten BnF, up and down form, PSD etc" on him and he turns around and says "I agree. He's not worth pick 5 based on all that."

What
The
Actual

CONCUSSION!

This "Saints supporter" - "we're gonna stuff it". Yep, sure you're a Saints supporter.

What the $#^ is wrong with this piss pot. We want to improve our list not trade for the entertainment of the masses in the of season. Now Terry is saying he thinks it will get done a minute a go he couldn't see how it would get done. My head hurts.

What
The
Actual

So we should piss our future up against the wall so Wallace and Barrett have something to talk about?

They say use pick 5 then when the minimum facts are laid out go "oh based on that he isn't worth pick 5".
Muppets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah the guy sounds like a muppet... sorry if you're on here, but I doubt you are...

What the $#^ is wrong with this piss pot. We want to improve our list not trade for the entertainment of the masses in the of season. Now Terry is saying he thinks it will get done a minute a go he couldn't see how it would get done. My head hurts.

...sounded so angry. Trade day 2 is where we are. There is no way that was a legit Saints supporter. It was an angry Injector Kool aid drinker.

yeah the guy sounds like a muppet... sorry if you're on here, but I doubt you are...

Don't apologise to him. He should apologise to us. He kept saying them instead of us, he wouldn't be a Bombers supporter by any chance?

This "Saints supporter" - "we're gonna stuff it". Yep, sure you're a Saints supporter.
Went on to say..."what are they waiting for?"...sounded like a...
muppet%20sesame%20street%20elmo%203754x2499%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_80.jpg

It ws me who called trade radio on behalf of all my fellow bf sainters..What a tosser...terry wallace..changes his stance like melb weather..dnt even get me started on barrett....#flog

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Didn't hear it, wished I had. Sounds like you tore him a new one mate.

Brett Anderson on SEN said he expects to see Aaron Young at THE SAINTS by the end of trades. Thoughts?

I don't mind it. He'll be cheap and fill a greater need that some of the fringe players we currently have (eg: small defensive forwards).

I do wonder what it'd mean for Ross if we intend to get both Young and Matho though. It seems like Young would be shoring up our inside mids to cover the loss of Ross. I might be drawing a long bow here, but I'd take it as an indication that we expect Ross and our 2nd to get the job done for Carlisle.

The Age are so bored with today's trading that they've literally resorted to reporting BigFooty rumours

The BigFooty rumour and theory file

During transfer season, AFL forum BigFooty is filled with all sorts of scurrilous rumours and far-fetched trading plans. Here's the best of them from today's forum:

• St Kilda has offered Tom Hickey plus pick 24 to Essendon for Jake Carlisle, which has been turned down
  • Essendon could trade pick 4 to Adelaide for 9 and 13. 13 and Carlisle then go to St Kilda for pick 5.
  • Gold Coast ruckman Dan Gorringe, who has already indicated he's keen to get out of Gold Coast, would be a perfect fit for several clubs - Essendon, Melbourne, Geelong all thrown up.
  • SickQuon reckons Carlton boss Brendon Bolton is into Hawthorn's Jed Andersen "in a big way", "from what I've heard".
  • Brisbane are rumoured to be into Ryan Bastinac at North Melbourne, who might cost them a second-rounder.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...15-day-two-20151012-gk7h5z.html#ixzz3oQ0mFRaL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back