List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree with this. I've had a bit of fun calling him the $million spud. I think he will turn out to be a very useful KPF. Nobody at his age is worth a million a year, not a Lockett, a Judd, or a Riewoldt.

Bulldogs needed to placate their fans after losing their coach, captain, and Brownlow medallist in a week. Can understand the move. Damn glad we for once weren't in that situation and selected a FF with just as much potential but not costing us the world and allowing us to look at other quality players with FA and little SC pressure.

I was devastated when he didn't come to us. He chose the Dogs over us. It was like being rejected for your ugly mate at a night club. Seriously at TAC cup level he was outstanding. Almost one of the best juniors I had seen, he looked the package, leader, straight kick, great mark, aggressive and huge. I don't think they have anything to worry about except the trouble over paying causes internally and for future FA gains. While he isn't firing though I reserve the right to stir the s**t out of their fans. No reason to stop causing anxiety in their feral supporters.

Gun, would happily give up our second pick for him.
Shock! Brian loves an ex-Skevs lad. :p

Any comment on the rumours - courtesy of the Dogs board - of having a massive ego, being lazy and trying to do the impossible every time when the normal would do?

Has got skill in spades, and genuine pace, but we don't want douchebags at the club after all...
They have a lot of his types, I doubt they will move him on though, way too talented.
Again it's only the Dogs board, but they're saying his camp has requested a trade...

I was devastated when he didn't come to us. He chose the Dogs over us. It was like being rejected for your ugly mate at a night club. Seriously at TAC cup level he was outstanding. Almost one of the best juniors I had seen, he looked the package, leader, straight kick, great mark, aggressive and huge. I don't think they have anything to worry about except the trouble over paying causes internally and for future FA gains. While he isn't firing though I reserve the right to stir the s**t out of their fans. No reason to stop causing anxiety in their feral supporters.

We weren't silly enough to offer him $7 million over 7 years as well as having to give up pick one. Instead we took the pick to the draft, got McCartin and saved a but load of cash that we can now spend on proven players.

I wouldn't go after Lachie Hunter, but I would definitely offer Michael Talia a handy, 2 or 3 year contract. He's out of contract this year, performed quite well early on and fills a need as a young key defender.
Got absolutely molested by Paddy on Sunday and has limited skills...

Fletcher Roberts is OOC too, and IMO a much more enticing prospect; 4 months younger, 196cm 90kg and can play at both ends.

Last edited:
Agree with this. I've had a bit of fun calling him the $million spud. I think he will turn out to be a very useful KPF. Nobody at his age is worth a million a year, not a Lockett, a Judd, or a Riewoldt.

Bulldogs needed to placate their fans after losing their coach, captain, and Brownlow medallist in a week. Can understand the move. Damn glad we for once weren't in that situation and selected a FF with just as much potential but not costing us the world and allowing us to look at other quality players with FA and little SC pressure.
But, but, I just worked on this meme!

njr9y.jpg

I wouldn't go after Lachie Hunter, but I would definitely offer Michael Talia a handy, 2 or 3 year contract. He's out of contract this year, performed quite well early on and fills a need as a young key defender.

Prefer someone who can kick the ball myself , Stkilda have Tom Lee only needs opportunity.
Really hope we don't trade for early picks and we get Wilson from GWS who is perfect outside speed
& good kick will cost nothing more than opportunity and out of contract .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got absolutely molested by Paddy on Sunday and has limited skills...

Fletcher Roberts is OOC too, and IMO a much more enticing prospect; 4 months younger, 196cm 90kg and can play at both ends.

He spent most of his time on Goddard/Hickey/Holmes.

I followed paddy from end to end yesterday and it was definately Talia who played on him for majority of the game.
Coulda said hi ya jerk! :mad:

I don't doubt it, but I don't like the idea of upsetting the back six to throw someone in the ruck.

Flynn is a very decent prospect, and is already built like a man. Handy, but I reckon I'd go for Coughlan ahead of him if we want a KPD.

I like Flynn, I reckon he's underrated by many. I don't see every Saints game, but are Longer and Hickey capable of playing 22 games a year together?
Flynn can play forward and pinch hit in the ruck with one of the above...

I like Flynn, I reckon he's underrated by many. I don't see every Saints game, but are Longer and Hickey capable of playing 22 games a year together?
Flynn can play forward and pinch hit in the ruck with one of the above...
He needs to 'cut down' (to use an old boxing term), but he's a solid prospect. With having to deal with Kennedy and Hopper, I wouldn't at all be surprised if GWS had to sacrifice him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back