List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Draft, Rookie Draft and FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i think its inevitable one of them will be traded. i just wonder if we'll carry both for a year or two more even if it doesnt work. just to get game time into them

Longer is safe. He's a competitive beast and importantly he's as durable as they come. Will play 300 games. Hickey is fragile and even knows he's playing you can tell he's carrying a few niggles that are hampering his game.

Longer is safe. He's a competitive beast and importantly he's as durable as they come. Will play 300 games. Hickey is fragile and even knows he's playing you can tell he's carrying a few niggles that are hampering his game.

say we do trade out hickey. i wonder if we'd then upgrade holmes. would make sense but it does mean making another list spot available

say we do trade out hickey. i wonder if we'd then upgrade holmes. would make sense but it does mean making another list spot available

We'd definitely need a backup on the primary list so upgrading Holmes makes sense. A bit will also depend on what we do with Pierce.

Worth noting that Darcy Parish is now a dual All Australian as an u18, something only the elite juniors achieve. We could have Parish on one wing, Billings on the other, with Dunstan, Steven, Longer, McKenzie, Acres, Weller and Armitage feeding them. That's a midfield.

Weller x2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have to think that Carlton would take a serious look at Hickey...

Hickey & our 3rd rounder for their 2nd & 3rd rounders...

So,
Hickey + pick 41 for Picks 20 & 38

Hit the draft with:
Pick 5
Pick 20
Pick 23

Trade pick 38 to Gold Coast for Jack Leslie

Trade pick 56 to GWS for Nathan Wilson

Upgrade Sinclair

3 picks inside top 25 (yet again ;) ), young KPD, speedy wingman and Sincs

Nice.... But probably dreamin

You'd have to think that Carlton would take a serious look at Hickey...

Hickey & our 3rd rounder for their 2nd & 3rd rounders...

So,
Hickey + pick 41 for Picks 20 & 38

Hit the draft with:
Pick 5
Pick 20
Pick 23

Trade pick 38 to Gold Coast for Jack Leslie

Trade pick 56 to GWS for Nathan Wilson

Upgrade Sinclair

3 picks inside top 25 (yet again ;) ), young KPD, speedy wingman and Sincs

Nice.... But probably dreamin
When I have that kind of dream I need to change the sheets... :confused: