List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Draft/FA - SuperMegaUltraThread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather will for pick 17 ...

But in all seriousness, not sure why 17 would come into this discussion. He is unproven at the top level and has been in the system a few years already. If he were to say he wants out and nominates us, I would have thought a second or third would be enough for an unproven talent in those circumstances.

But aside from price speculation, I think Anderson would be a good pick up. Many Hawks posters rate him very highly, and he has shown very good ability at VFL level. He kicked 25 goals from 15 games this year and with one game where he kicked 6. At his age, he is ready to emerge and we could be potentially get him before his cost sky rockets.

Hope he does nominate us and, if he does, I assume we can thank Simmo.
Coming off a shoulder reconstruction aswell..pick 17 would be huge overs in my opinion

Would you be adverse to the trade if we swapped picks to upgrade for us too?
I think if we swapped Sinclair for jetta and ended up improving our draft position that would be a win and the sort of thing I'm talking about I suppose

I'm not sold on jetta but the truth is he's a superior player to Sinclair by any measure and the club seems to be keen on jetta so they obviously see something in him I don't.

It would be hard to be disappointed if we swapped the two players and our respective first round picks (17 for 14). Hopefully the club recognises are superior trading position and bends Sydney over although I'm happy for us to be polite and use lube

People are balking at the prospect of Jetta and Redden who have both played nearly every league game their teams have played for the last 5 to 6 years. Anderson is 23 and has played 10 games. Could be a bit of the Liam Bedford effect going on here i.e. because he is associated with the top team he must be good.
Seen him play.

People are balking at the prospect of Jetta and Redden who have both played nearly every league game their teams have played for the last 5 to 6 years. Anderson is 23 and has played 10 games. Could be a bit of the Liam Bedford effect going on here i.e. because he is associated with the top team he must be good.

This. Jetta has played the second most games from his draft class. Redden also is very durable. They are proven players. Like the sound of Anderson but he is a third rounder at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmmmm.....this recent revelation about us being interested in Jed Anderson has me a little bit excited! Would we have any players they might be interested in, or would we be having to give up picks to try to make it happen? Clearly we won't want to give up our first round pick, but Hawthorn may not take our second rounder. Given we draft right next to each other in terms of draft order, I can't see a swap of same round picks being of value to either side. Maybe Colledge and our second rounder?

Anderson > Daylight > Colledge

In other words Anderson actually has a future at AFL level

I`ve only seen very little of little Anderson ,hey maybe its why Newman position will have to wait until after the trade period .They are similiar sizes and both left footers and small fwds /mids .

The Hawks development could work wonders for Colledge who has all the attributes required to be big mid if developed properly.

From Hawks board.

Also I rate Jed, would love him at the club.

Anderson has apparently requested a trade, sort of. He would reportedly be willing to go if another club could promise him more gametime.

I was interested until I saw who you quoted.
I have no idea who that is - but he posted a link.

So don't judge me , I will s**t in your cereal.

Anderson has the tools to be a decent player. If given an opportunity I think he could have a Cripps like breakout. If a second rounder got the job done that would work.

Redden, Jetta and Anderson in would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back