2015 Trade/FA Discussion (cont. in Pt.2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard anything in regards to Greeny?

Somewhat disgruntled but more likely than not to stay. Needs to step up to be honest. Another "coaster".

Paul Seedsman be like Jack Crisp, to them. I think, will fit in really well. Would be that running wingman, we need kicking goals.

Somewhat disgruntled but more likely than not to stay. Needs to step up to be honest. Another "coaster".
Green one of the most unprofessional players in the team. I remember a Lion TV segment and they mentioned if they like junk food or something like that to Green and he said no. You could hear the boys in the background laugh... Honestly I can't beleive some people are only now just starting to realise how many coasters we have in the rabble of a club. Probably 66% and I'm not even kidding when I say that.

When Leppa arrived it's fair to say we were a basket case.

Huge debt
No spending
No investment
Ordinary list
Cultural issues that caused gH5 to leave.

I'm happy that there's unrest at the club.... It means that change is occurring.

the only player that has asked to be traded is Redden. Yes Aish and Leuey look likely but let's stop it there.

Until its confirmed I'm choosing not to believe this crap about Mayes, Paps Green etc

When Leppa arrived it's fair to say we were a basket case.

Huge debt
No spending
No investment
Ordinary list
Cultural issues that caused gH5 to leave.

I'm happy that there's unrest at the club.... It means that change is occurring.

the only player that has asked to be traded is Redden. Yes Aish and Leuey look likely but let's stop it there.

Until its confirmed I'm choosing not to believe this crap about Mayes, Paps Green etc
Coming up to 2 years at the helm we still apparently haven't made inroads into any of the problems listed above. I'll be happy if we made some improvement but it just doesn't look like we have. What makes this even worse is that the AFL have just been drip feeding us help without really fully investing. Hopefully after a predicted second exodus they will start to notice that we desperately need help.

Leppa seems SUPER confident we are getting 2-3 mature bodies threw the trade period. I wonder who.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back