List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrives?

The only thing St Kilda succeeds at is long periods of doing SFA.

Even the smartest, most knowledgable St Kilda supporter can only name 20 St Kilda premiership players.

#stkildaproblems

Also I would possibly give Robbie Warnock a rookie spot. I know he has been very disappointing given the expectation placed on him but as it stands Ceglar is our only decent tap ruckman. I think he could come in and do a job like McCauley in 2012 at the very least, who was serviceable.

hahahaha he's the dictionary definition of the word - Next

Even the smartest, most knowledgable St Kilda supporter can only name 20 St Kilda premiership players.

#stkildaproblems
I'm no saints fan but massive footy fan.

Daryl Baldock
Ian Stewart
Barry Breen
Brian Siracowski (sic) but you know who I mean, I think there's an 'e' in there somewhere
Cowboy Neale

& legendary coach Jeansy

You'll have to help me with others Davo

I reckon it's an insult to Wright and how he has managed our list for the media to suggest that we'd be impulse buying and restructuring contracts to suit.

I think it's utter rubbish, to be honest.

Pretty much all out list movements are planned months in advance, with an understanding of where that leaves us, where the gaps are, what we need to look at, how much room we have to move, etc.

Yes....more jealousy and disrespect from people who support clubs that run a very poor s**t show themselves.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Are you able to share what do you mean by post season trip medical report?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that Carlise was still overseas when the story broke (so the picture was taken when he was o/seas) hence indiscretion happened while on his post season trip? Or did he take a couple of trips overseas and came back into between to talk turkey with the Saints?

Either way the Dogs came out and said they had doubts but given they could not interview Carlisle they would not proceed as they could not put to bed the doubts.
prior to going on holidays all players are meant to have an end of season medical with the club and let the club know where they will be so ASADA can be provided with contact details/locations of players.
By all accounts Jake didn't show for his medical and didn't tell the club where he was going which is why ASADA fined Essendon most recently

Warnock can only offer some value as a tap ruckman, and we already have enough with Fitzpatrick Pittonet, Ceglar and McEvoy. There is no reason to even bother.

Watson on the other hand could offer something. Still young, and I thought he showed good form this year when given an opportunity, although most of this form was in the forward line.

Warnock can only offer some value as a tap ruckman, and we already have enough with Fitzpatrick Pittonet, Ceglar and McEvoy. There is no reason to even bother.

Watson on the other hand could offer something. Still young, and I thought he showed good form this year when given an opportunity, although most of this form was in the forward line.
If he had shown anything Carlton would've kept him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you give us a quick bio on the 2? got no idea what kind of players they are. Age?
Kavanagh is a 22 year old midfielder. Primarily outside with speed and nice skills. He was touted as a top 5 pick in his draft year but slid into the late teens and there were draft tampering allegations by some recruiters aimed at his dad and Essendon. He's had quite a few injuries but has been relatively injury free the last two years but for some reason just hasn't come on as expected. The Essendon saga may have contributed to that or it might be an attitude problem.

Moore is a 24 year old midfielder. Primarily inside with a solid frame at 189cm tall. He's played around 50 games for Port Adelaide. Contested ball is his strength but he is limited to playing as an inside midfielder and has average skills. Port Adelaide have a lot of young midfielders coming through and might have seen delisting Moore as a way to save money to bring in Dixon. I think he'll go to Richmond, but if he'd be a good option if he were available as a rookie. Would be funny if we got him considering Port Adelaide used the draft pick we traded them for Burgoyne to draft him.

I expect someone to pick him up. He has still got another 3-4 good years in him.
Sydney might have a spot for him at half-back flank or similar to Goodes role.
Can't see adcock having 3/4 years left, he will be 30 by the time round 1 next year. More likely 2 years left I think

NSIAM, but was the AFL paying Jake The Snake for additional services another way to rig the system and intervene in our attempts to snatch him?

I'm sure he wouldn't have been offered this had he come to us, far from it I'd think.

Wtf was that bullsh1t payments gonna be for?

Unbelievable

NSIAM, but was the AFL paying Jake The Snake for additional services another way to rig the system and intervene in our attempts to snatch him?

I'm sure he wouldn't have been offered this had he come to us, far from it I'd think.

Wtf was that bullsh1t payments gonna be for?

Unbelievable

What is this in reference to Big A?

What is this in reference to Big A?

There really needs to be a whistleblower come forward. Dylan Sheils and his parents wined and dined as well by the AFL prior to agreeing to sign a new contract. Hate to be one of the tin foil hat brigade but some of these deals stink to high heaven.

There really needs to be a whistleblower come forward. Dylan Sheils and his parents wined and dined as well by the AFL prior to agreeing to sign a new contract. Hate to be one of the tin foil hat brigade but some of these deals stink to high heaven.
If only that could happen. Could only see if following comi g last one season, god forbid.

But back to Ambassadorial payments for Jake, wtf was their bullsh1t reason for AP to get him to the Saints for? Seriously, as seems I've missed it

We are obviously not going to get an inside midfielder in this draft to help JOM when he joins, we gotta remember we have a competitive beast in Langford.

I think Gresham is the lad to chase he's classy, i rate his skills & will bring another dimension to our midfield when O'Rourke gives him the ball from a Langford or O'Meara clearance.

Our second pick I feel we could throw it around 4-5 players like Hibberd, Bonner, Dunkley, Ben McKay, Burton. If they're still there I'd grab one.

If we don't take McKay then Pick 48 I'd sure up with a Key Position player maybe a Luke Surman lad. Good size & has time to develop as we should have faith in Brand & Heatherley, Spangher our backup

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back