List Mgmt. 2015 Trade, Free agency and draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for those still keeping a little eye on Whitfield potentially becoming a future Hawk, this little snippet was from his season review the Giants posted on Twitter today...

What They Said: “This season has been a bit better because I’ve been able to string together games and found my feet and a bit of form. I’ve loved every bit of it. I love Sydney. I love the club. I’ll be here for a long time” - Lachie Whitfield.

#sadface
And? Franklin said the same.

Just for those still keeping a little eye on Whitfield potentially becoming a future Hawk, this little snippet was from his season review the Giants posted on Twitter today...

What They Said: “This season has been a bit better because I’ve been able to string together games and found my feet and a bit of form. I’ve loved every bit of it. I love Sydney. I love the club. I’ll be here for a long time” - Lachie Whitfield.

#sadface
He's gone.

#sadface
Yesss!!! That's what you say before you tell the club you want to leave.

He's gone.
Yesss!!! That's what you say before you tell the club you want to leave.
Like the president supporting the coach before the final shot is fired??

LOL you guys are so funny. I love the positive attitude of Hawthorn supporters. No matter what is said we will see the glass half full and twist it into what we want the outcome to be. With total belief and sincerity that it will be!

LOL you guys are so funny. I love the positive attitude of Hawthorn supporters. No matter what is said we will see the glass half full and twist it into what we want the outcome to be. With total belief and sincerity that it will be!
It is a good point. We do seem to bave the ability on this board to manufacture a 'misdirect'.

Graeme Wright spent most of trade period adamant that we wouldnt be trading due to cap space, but we were sure he would swoop on Bennell, JOM, Dangerfield etc.

I guess it didnt help that we retired a few and went after Carlisle lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the way of our people

I respect people's opinion but ruckman are the most overrated commodity in the league.

I don't respect people's opinion, either!

But STAR ruckman are the most overrated commodity in the league - a good, competitive ruckman who fights for the ball and never gives up on a contest is all you need.

I respect people's opinion but ruckman are the most overrated commodity in the league.
Totally agree. If you happen to stumble upon a top notch ruckman, it doesn't hurt. But they do not win you premierships. That is what 55 years of Hawthorn Premierships tells you. You just need serviceable ruckman. I'd prefer rucks that didn't take large slices of the salary cap.

Totally agree. If you happen to stumble upon a top notch ruckman, it doesn't hurt. But they do not win you premierships. That is what 55 years of Hawthorn Premierships tells you. You just need serviceable ruckman. I'd prefer rucks that didn't take large slices of the salary cap.

Shhh.. or the other clubs may just figure that one out for themselves one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back