List Mgmt. 2015 Trade & Free Agency Hellscape Discussion Thread (PG546: Anderson PG732: Bastinac)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

From a Collingwood support on the Richmond board. So may not be true but we did it with Jacobs. Ben as in Lennon.

"Ben has a big offer from North. In the $350 - $400 k range".

I know it's the wrong forum.

You know, i'm starting to think that not all of the info in this thread is reliable. And that people have different opinions about things. Some of which are ill informed.

Superb.

From a Collingwood support on the Richmond board. So may not be true but we did it with Jacobs. Ben as in Lennon.

Oh the lols from their fans will keep me going all summer

Please be true

this one really is not worth even commenting on, so here goes

6a00e54f923408883301676532ac05970b-pi

More! More! More!

23CNrhS.gif

I feel like if we get ONE half decent name we will be a real chance for the cup next year. I think the club should be seriously going after bennel with everything. nd if not trealor with everything. and if not throw caution to the wind and get yarran. i feel like we are missing ONE good player from our list.

I feel like if we get ONE half decent name we will be a real chance for the cup next year. I think the club should be seriously going after bennel with everything. nd if not trealor with everything. and if not throw caution to the wind and get yarran. i feel like we are missing ONE good player from our list.
You're never one player off a premiership. We need to develop what we've got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roos: Sidebottom
Pies: Treloar, Bastinac
GWS: Pick 7 & pick 15

To alter this a bit (and make it slightly more complicated) since I doubt the Pies would go for that:

Pies lose - Sidebottom, First Rounder, Second Rounder
Pies gain - Treloar, Aish, Brisbane's Third Rounder

Brisbane lose - Aish, Third Rounder
Brisbane gain - Bastinac, Black

GWS lose - Treloar
GWS gain - Pies' and North's First Rounders

North lose - Black, Bastinac, First Rounder
North gain - Sidebottom, Pies' Second Rounder

Brisbane possibly losing (could just drop their Third from the equation).

Aren't you nearly 50 years old? And weren't you trying to make it as a journalist at one point?

Surely you can do better than a grammatically incorrect dick joke.
Both incorrect. I'm not even 40 and I did make it as a journalist?

Have you learned to eat grown up foods like meat or do you still get fed mushed up pears?

I like it when someone has a pretend fight with their alias.

There's a thread for this sort of stuff mate.

Lay off GR. He is the only poster participating in this thread who is posting sensible serious stuff (apart from me).

GR is winning Trade Week by the length of the straits at Bathurst and Flemington combined plus more.

To alter this a bit (and make it slightly more complicated) since I doubt the Pies would go for that:

Pies lose - Sidebottom, First Rounder, Second Rounder
Pies gain - Treloar, Aish, Brisbane's Third Rounder

Brisbane lose - Aish, Third Rounder
Brisbane gain - Bastinac, Black

GWS lose - Treloar
GWS gain - Pies' and North's First Rounders

North lose - Black, Bastinac, First Rounder
North gain - Sidebottom, Pies' Second Rounder

Brisbane possibly losing (could just drop their Third from the equation).
I like it!

2nd round pick to GC for Bennell

He would have to be good enough to be best 22 next year for that money, not sure he is.

So you DON'T have penis!
Christopher Pyne has a penis?

Well i never.

Here i was thinking that Penny Wong was more of a man than him.

What?? You the think they wouldn't have won those GF's without Lake?

I think that he was a single player that came in, straightened out their backline freeing up Gibson, and was then the best player on the only day that matters.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda won that first one without him? Possibly. Given their success afterwards maybe even a probably.

Fact is that either way he was one player that came in to that team that year, and they won the premiership. Which was the hypothetical I was responding to.

Looking at it from a structural standpoint like Lake, if we magically got a fit and firing healthy Bennell then our team dynamic DRASTICALLY changes.
The second that contract is signed I'd put a cheaky 20 on him for a Norm Smith of his own.

I honestly do think that a single new player can change the outcome of a season in that kind of drastic way.

So if Basti goes will we live to regret it? Just have this niggling feeling...........

Work ethic and being played slightly out of position are his two biggest knocks IMO. A fresh start at a new club could cure both.

He's one of the few I think could relatively flourish elsewhere. Harper, Mckenzie, and Daw are the others I could see drastically improving somewhere else (not necessarily for the same reasons though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back