2015 Trade Hypotheticals (Opposition supporters post here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is the evidence that Motlop being traded to Brisbane is nonsensical?

Where is the evidence that jackess is your real name?

I've always been suspicious about that...

Good morning everyone and welcome to Rubix's weekly laugh at Carlton trade negotations and hypotheticals. This week, we have a look at post #40370406 on the board.

So the word is we will lose Kruezar, Yarran, Henderson, Bell & Menzel..

Sounds horrific untl you think about it in terms of allowing us to win a flag.

Kruezar- band 1 compo
Yarran - richmonds first pick
Menzel & Henderson - Geelongs first & Josh Walker
Bell & future 2nd round for Aish

Will leave us with
Pick 1 - Weitering
Picks 2 - Schache
Pick 7 - Balic
Pick 10 - Curnow
Pick 20 - trade to West Coast for Scott Lycett
3rd round - Bailey Rice
4th round - Jack Silvagni
PSD - Jake Carlisle

If this happens as many of it is suspected to then we are in a far better position to win a flag than we are now

Great, now I've got coffee all over the keyboard. :(

the Yarran thing I just don't get.

Even at the end of last year I wouldn't have traded a top 20 pick for him. I don't see in the same class as say Christensen who we got for Pick 21 or this year Motlop who looks worth maybe pick 10-15. But now you'd struggle to justify a top 30 pick for someone who has been dropped from a bottom 2 team twice this year, has a history of attitude issues, and has probably only had 1 or 2 'quality' (not elite) years in his career.

his best season average is below 18 possessions and his best goal tally is 26. so he's not performed as you would expect a small forward in goals in any one season or how you'd expect a running defender to perform in possessions.

the Menzel/Henderson for Pick 10 + Walker is just plain laughable.

Motlop toot toot, get on the train. Leuys pick 2 compo,plus? Apologies to Haso and anyone else offended, disturbed or just plain bored by such a suggestion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oooh you've gone too far now, Haso. No call for that sort of language.

First the slurs, now this language? He's angling for that serious infraction again.

First the slurs, now this language? He's angling for that serious infraction again.

hqdefault.jpg

Leave Haso alone!!

#StandByHaso

Apparently that dude does pr0n now.

The more you know.

I think I found that out through a Tosh.0 web redemption... at least I hope I did because I don't like thinking about where else I might have picked that info up from...

I think it would be easy to overrate Bell. He is playing in a very ordinary side and the Demons fight back yesterday was fuelled in part by a couple of his turnovers. Wouldn't be paying overs for him just because he is an "established" player.

Tell him to ring someone else's bell . because Brisbane ain't coming to the door to answer that one!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back