Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
Hi Salim and Harry ,
Suban ,was he training with the main group or running laps .
With Collingwood having only 1 ruckman fit to go Sandi ,Clark , Mayne , Pav and Taberner would be too tall a line up IMHO ,

couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
I can't remember Clarke being used in the ruck.He was stationed at CHF for the drills.Tabs , Tendai and De Boer all wore the yellow vests which is a usual sign of non selection.Blackly,Weller also in the yellow vests.Its not a certain sign of not getting a gig but????
Salim he was doing the same thing on Sunday as was Sandi .
Salim I hate to say it but Clark was very poor reading the ball in flight on Sunday when he was training on Sunday in front of goal .

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Salim he was doing the same thing on Sunday as was Sandi .
Salim I hate to say it but Clark was very poor reading the ball in flight on Sunday when he was training on Sunday in front of goal .

For Peel against E Perth he clunked every thing.He tore the game apart in the last quarter .Won the game for Peel. Coulda ,Suban was involved in all the drills and was one of the better performers today.

yakamoto

Club Legend
May 8, 2008
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
It does seem a little strange that some training ground sessions are not held under conditions resembling those encountered in night games. Is this just an extension of the 'anywhere, anytime' ethos?

couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
For Peel against E Perth he clunked every thing.He tore the game apart in the last quarter .Won the game for Peel. Coulda ,Suban was involved in all the drills and was one of the better performers today.

Thanks Salim ,good to hear that .
Blakley will have to wait just a bit longer for his first game with the seniors .

rodney hoo

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I supose the wafl guys will train tomorrow, be interesting to see RTB takes it or development coaches.

I'd assume it would be Simon Lloyd and Roger Hayden taking it since they are the ones who usually take them away from the main group at training. Ross will probably be too focused on the game to worry about the WAFL boys.

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Had a look at training this morning.Low key skills session with most on the track.Clark ran laps and A Pearce came out after the main session and had a light kick to kick.Johnno,Silvagni and Langdon in rehab doing run throughs. Silvagni and Langdon sprinting and Johnno jogging.The way Silvagni was working he must be close to joining the main group.Zac D was involved in the whole session but only using the left hand.Missing was Tendai. Hurley,Tanner ,Grey and Hughes all involved in kicking skills being recorded to iron out their faults I guess. Main session tomorrow.

couldhavebeen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2012
success
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth lyncs
I got down to training today and the boys were doing their warm up with RTB in control ,whistle in mouth barking instruction .
The boys were clearly in 2 groups , WAFL and AFL.
Those in the WAFL group where Clarke , Taberner ,Duffield ,and Griffin .
Mzungu was again training with the AFL guys .
One of the main drills today was ground ball pickups . the players had to use both hand picking up wit head over the ball .
When ever RTB spotted someone not doing it right 20 push ups for everyone and that happened on a number of occasions .
Match sims half oval only .
The training finished at 11.45 am.
26 players in the AFL group including Spurr and Mcpharlin running laps .
Of the injured players Dawson was training but keeping the injured hand well away from the ball.
Silvagni is 3 weeks away
Dawson still with pins in hand and Michael Johnson 5 weeks minimum.
Morabito is overseas I believe at the moment .
Apeness unsighted .

Ragtooth

All Australian
May 22, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2015-07-01/training-report-lyon-keeps-players-on-their-toes

Ross Lyon had his players on their toes mentally during Wednesday’s main training session at Fremantle Oval.
Basic skill and warm-up drills were turned into a mental wake-up as the Fremantle coach called out different instructions for the boys to follow.
The instructions forced the boys to think on their feet and move quickly from each drill, sharpening them up for this Sunday’s game against Brisbane.
Zac Dawson continues to train with the main group wearing a wrist guard to protect his broken thumb.
The midfield group continued to improve and work on their inside 50 delivery to the forward line.
Luke McPharlin ran laps while injured duo Alex Silvagni and Michael Johnson were in the gym.

Taberner still in WAFL group....hmmm after 4 goals last week you'd think he'd be a possibility. Maybe no changes to brisbane game? :p haha

Back