2015 Western Australian Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Rogers played a blinder for Claremont. Was the difference that got them up in the end. Just a gun.

Noah Hura has arrived as Colts player. 27 touches and a goal. One to watch for next year.

Dylan Smith and Chad Daniels both kicked 4 goals for Swans.

Champan Jones is the dominate mid 6 rounds in.
He is having a outstanding year, reminds me of former Perth player Dean Kent,
who dominated but didn't get much attention.
Quniten Narkle was very good at half forward.

Roger and Mountford where great again for Claremont.
Jake Waterman is a classy underager.
Curnow seem to be getting a lot of footy for peel.

Did you notice Clint Hinchcliffe much? Last week he was tonning up at the WACA in the first grade grand final for Joondalup.

Will be very interesting to see which sport he eventually turns to. Has played a fair bit for the Australian under age sides in cricket so would imagine they will be pretty keen on keeping him.

Cricket will try to keep him, unless he is talked up as a real draft chance, Joondalup Districts CC has a few boys who are both extremely good footballers and cricketers.

Yeah, at the risk of derailing the thread Joondalup have a few absolute guns who are all around that age.

I think Joondalup is the strongest area for cricket in Perth, they have 2 rep teams in every district age group because of the size and number of their juniors.

Champan Jones is the dominate mid 6 rounds in.
He is having a outstanding year, reminds me of former Perth player Dean Kent,
who dominated but didn't get much attention.
Quniten Narkle was very good at half forward.

Roger and Mountford where great again for Claremont.
Jake Waterman is a classy underager.
Curnow seem to be getting a lot of footy for peel.
How's East Perth colts going?, heard they're struggling, any good players?

How's East Perth colts going?, heard they're struggling, any good players?
Personally I think they have a few good ones, Powell-Pepper is the obvious early rounder, Bayok is an exciting prospect, De Campo does some hard work, Chrisp has some great skill and seems to be very good in the contest and Hadden has given them some excellent run off half back, Wright had his very exciting moments also, they do struggle at the moment but they have some talent that's for sure

Personally I think they have a few good ones, Powell-Pepper is the obvious early rounder, Bayok is an exciting prospect, De Campo does some hard work, Chrisp has some great skill and seems to be very good in the contest and Hadden has given them some excellent run off half back, Wright had his very exciting moments also, they do struggle at the moment but they have some talent that's for sure
I heard they have some good 98s, who are they?

http://www.wafootball.com.au/news/8242/wafl-state-18s-and-16s-squads

11175017_10153222440342310_3973614199995646661_n.jpg

I'm seriously struggling to find a reason why Ajang Ajang has made it, some very poor efforts and hasn't shown a lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Clark is playing reserves. Not mentioned much on this thread so far but is a chance to go high depending on how the rest of the year goes. 193cm midfielders are all the vogue these days (Fyfe, Bomps, Cripps).

Would love him at Fremantle.

Greg Clark is playing reserves. Not mentioned much on this thread so far but is a chance to go high depending on how the rest of the year goes. 193cm midfielders are all the vogue these days (Fyfe, Bomps, Cripps).

Would love him at Fremantle.

I would love him at the saints. Doing well against men in the reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back