2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. But Mackie out and GC midfield decimated - seems like as good a time as any to play the kids through the middle a little more. Coin flip time.

Good luck
heads its kelly
tails its not saad

:D

Morning lads,

Salem, Clark and Hogan ... need to pick 2.

Thinking of benching Hogan this week as assuming Rance may get the job - thoughts?

Morning lads,

Salem, Clark and Hogan ... need to pick 2.

Thinking of benching Hogan this week as assuming Rance may get the job - thoughts?
I've been stuck playing all three, now I am able to bench one because of another trade, will be watching peoples replies to this.

Now I have a different drama. In my midfield I have Rohan Bewick. Don't ask why. There is no answer to this. I am basically down to locking Cripps into the starting side, but the scores of CEY (and Heeney as well) have me wondering if I should put Bewick on the bench.

As soon as I have the opportunity he'll probably get traded, but he's 329k and I feel like I'm stuffing up leaving him on the bench...

Ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your going to bench Newnes, you may as well just trade him

I'd rather play McIntosh over Newnes to be honest.

The $300,000 + from trading out Newnes to say Hamling is worth more to me in terms of performing some upgrades.

I'm sticking with him for one more week but the cash to get a 5th midfield premium is tempting now that you mention it.;)

True.

I am sticking with Newnes for another week as I have already gone Bartel > Swan and spud Griffen > Beams (all star mids now)

Next week though Newnes could get the chop for Hamling. :thumbsu:

I'd rather play McIntosh over Newnes to be honest.

The $300,000 + from trading out Newnes to say Hamling is worth more to me in terms of performing some upgrades.

My only issue with offloading Newnes is the fact that he is getting involved in the games, I might just be being optimistic, but once he gets use to playing through the midfield and starts hitting targets he should start reaching the expected level.

I have him and Hibberd at the moment which are both shitting me, but I have a bad feeling that if I offload them due to a poor start it will come back to bite me in the ass.

Already offloaded Griffen this week, if I offload another keeper I'm just doubling my chance of ending up in the regrets/vent thread.

My only issue with offloading Newnes is the fact that he is getting involved in the games, I might just be being optimistic, but once he gets use to playing through the midfield and starts hitting targets he should start reaching the expected level.

I have him and Hibberd at the moment which are both shitting me, but I have a bad feeling that if I offload them due to a poor start it will come back to bite me in the ass.

Already offloaded Griffen this week, if I offload another keeper I'm just doubling my chance of ending up in the regrets/vent thread.
Agree, hopefully Newnes can fix up his disposal and should be fine...

I have other issues before him, that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who did you offload Griffen to mate?

Who did you offload Griffen to mate?

Sloane, already have Pendle, Fyfe, Selwood and JPK.

He is the one im missing, and the best of the lot at the moment.

Cant put up with Griffen, the guy is just a weak character.

He should be going harder than anyone at the moment, to prove his worth, but all he is doing is making WB look like they scored big by letting him go. How was this guy a captain.

He is going to tease people all year, doing just enough not to get traded but never reaching the peak that he should.

Sloane, already have Pendle, Fyfe, Selwood and JPK.

He is the one im missing, and the best of the lot at the moment.

Cant put up with Griffen, the guy is just a weak character.

He should be going harder than anyone at the moment, to prove his worth, but all he is doing is making WB look like they scored big by letting him go. How was this guy a captain.

He is going to tease people all year, doing just enough not to get traded but never reaching the peak that he should.

Good move offloading his arse to Sloane I reckon! :thumbsu:

Agree with what you said about Griffen, he's just a useless plodder!

I got in Sloane for Ablett but have gone Griffen > Beams.

Our mids are exactly the same apart from Beams/JPK. :thumbsu:

I'll be targeting JPK after the byes. :)

Good move offloading his arse to Sloane I reckon! :thumbsu:

Agree with what you said about Griffen, he's just a useless plodder!

I got in Sloane for Ablett but have gone Griffen > Beams.

Our mids are exactly the same apart from Beams/JPK. :thumbsu:

I'll be targeting JPK after the byes. :)

Cant miss Sloane.

Will leave my mids for a little bit, and bring in another forward premo. The mid and back rookies will plod along nicely for a few more weeks.

Cant miss Sloane.

Will leave my mids for a little bit, and bring in another forward premo. The mid and back rookies will plod along nicely for a few more weeks.

Which forward premo are you thinking of?

I have Gray, Martin, Swan and Bonts as my forward premos so far.

Which forward premo are you thinking of?

I have Gray, Martin, Swan and Bonts as my forward premos so far.

Im only running a 3 premo fwd line with Dusty, Swan and Buddy.

Will be looking to get in Gray or Bonts. Gray ahead at the moment as im still a little dubious on how Bonts will go against better teams. Was really hoping to get a look at him against the Hawks, but im happy to cop his price rise if it means a little piece of mind.

Gray will drop a bit over the next few weeks as well, so hopefully i'll be able to grab him somewhere south of 550K. For a player of his ability I was a bit disappointed with his scores from the first 2 rounds. For a guy that can top the ton easily with 25 touches, he should be scoring better from 30+.

what ever you do this week i will do same.
my guess is last week took your bad luck for the next 3 years.
nothing bud good luck from here on.
Hah, let's hope so mate. My score got a whole lot better last year after I accidentally cancelled a trade in the bye rounds, and stopped giving a * for the rest of the year, maybe that'll happen...

Saad, McIntosh, Oxley - can't loophole, which one to bench this week..
It's a tough one mate.

I'd back in Saad against GWS, although it's not as clear cut as it used to be.

I'm getting rid of Adcock because of this exact reason.

It's a tough one mate.

I'd back in Saad against GWS, although it's not as clear cut as it used to be.

I'm getting rid of Adcock because of this exact reason.

Yeah, Saad has been the most consistent of the 3. Oxley's last 2 weeks have been incredible, and I reckon McIntosh has the highest ceiling.
I need to move Wines on this week, but if the 3 rookies perform well again and Adcock/Newnes struggle again I'll look to downgrade one and play all 3 rooks on the field.

Yeah, Saad has been the most consistent of the 3. Oxley's last 2 weeks have been incredible, and I reckon McIntosh has the highest ceiling.
I need to move Wines on this week, but if the 3 rookies perform well again and Adcock/Newnes struggle again I'll look to downgrade one and play all 3 rooks on the field.
Be wary of lack of coverage on your bench though if you're going down this route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back