2015 Which player do I start on field?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem could go OK against Freo. Will be a lot of setting up off half back as the Dockers flood the forward 50.

Need to bench one of Salem, Hogan, Krak or TBC.

Thinking TBC o_O

I need to start two out of Lonie, Saleem, Tarrant and Hogan. Leaning towards Tarrant because he should see so,e ball down back playing Hawks....this is to bloody hard....thoughts and advice appreciated
Tarrent. Hogan.

Rookies are especially annoying this week:

Salem Vs Hogan Vs Tarrant

Saad Vs McIntosh

CEY Vs Vandenberg

Pretty much all coin flips.
Hogan. Saad (no coin flipping on that one). CEY.

Krak vs VDB

Salem Hogan Tarrant Lonie - Pick 3
VDB
Hogan Tarrant Lonie

Hogan/Salem vs Freo hardly inspires confidence either mate.
79 and 55 against the second worst team in the league (GC)
118 and 79 against last years Preliminary Finalists (Freo didn't even get that far)

McIntosh V Saad?? Any updates on the conditions on the Gold Coast? Still the same amount of points to go around, but what are peoples thoughts on Saad in the wet V McIntosh in what will pretty pretty good conditions on the G

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, McIntosh gets the gig today over Saad based on the theory thats he's playing and not the substitute. Not that I expect Saad to be the sub, but this process seems to have worked in the past.

Ok, McIntosh gets the gig today over Saad based on the theory thats he's playing and not the substitute. Not that I expect Saad to be the sub, but this process seems to have worked in the past.
I'm playing Saad over McIntosh, but I got a feeling McIntosh will go big today
Good luck!

79 and 55 against the second worst team in the league (GC)
118 and 79 against last years Preliminary Finalists (Freo didn't even get that far)

Richmond? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back