Teams 2015 Your "finished" team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much done, 4 trades and $50k to ride it out

ekGojJ1.png

Changed my mind. Burned an extra trade to go Heeney --> Maynard which allowed me to go El Yol --> Ablett. Gives me DPP cover for mid/def and lets me keep Wallis as mid cover. Leaves Saad/Lever/Maynard as D6 and Steele at F6. Forward cover dodgy if Daniel doesn't work out. One trade left. If all goes as well as possible Wallis can be upgraded to a premo fwd or def, but in all likelihood it'll end up beng an injury trade.

team.jpg

24gizgg.jpg

Lucky for me Moore and Cox are not playing this week so I have someone to put the C on.

Why do you have Ben Stratton? :confused:

Was either Cam McCarthy or Ben Stratton but McCarthy would have meant putting Moore down back and getting a zero given Saad is out also. Am playing some of the lower teams in the last 3 games so one passenger like Stratton won't hurt too much, especially if Goldstein and Gazza fire up.

Was either Cam McCarthy or Ben Stratton but McCarthy would have meant putting Moore down back and getting a zero given Saad is out also. Am playing some of the lower teams in the last 3 games so one passenger like Stratton won't hurt too much, especially if Goldstein and Gazza fire up.

But how did he get there in the 1st place

Tell me it was auto-select

But how did he get there in the 1st place

Tell me it was auto-select

Nah was a compromise to get Gazza in during the week. Was either trade out Nathan Jones and Tory Dickson or Jesse Hogan and get Ablett and someone reasonable, or trade out Dickson and Hogan and get Gazza and someone ordinary. Figured Hogan won't see out the season and Dickson has already had his good game for the year so kept Nate Jones and swallowed my pride with Stratton :p

New to this as you can see ;)

But 4th in my league with 3 easy games to come so not doing so bad even with big bad Ben :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised that you're not one of the lower teams.

24gizgg.jpg

Lucky for me Moore and Cox are not playing this week so I have someone to put the C on.
With all due respect, that's not a finished team, surely??

Lumumba, Stratton, Jones, Gunston, Cameron. WTF?

Nah was a compromise to get Gazza in during the week. Was either trade out Nathan Jones and Tory Dickson or Jesse Hogan and get Ablett and someone reasonable, or trade out Dickson and Hogan and get Gazza and someone ordinary. Figured Hogan won't see out the season and Dickson has already had his good game for the year so kept Nate Jones and swallowed my pride with Stratton :p

New to this as you can see ;)

But 4th in my league with 3 easy games to come so not doing so bad even with big bad Ben :D
Bizarre choices.

You need to spend some more time around these parts in the offseason. Getting your starting team right is critical.

What's your overall rank??

Next week when they score a combined 91 could hurt though!
I suppose it's the rollercoaster we ride
If I can get minimum 240 combined between Ox Eski & Bsmith I'm satisfied.

They've met the quota this week.

As of next weekend after 2 trades:

Shaw, McDonald, Picken, Newnes, Hodge, Simpson (Pearce, Fields?)

Ablett, Fyfe, Pendlebury, Priddis, Ward, Dangerfield, Rockliff, Selwood (Steele, Krakouer, Lambert)

Goldstein, Naitanui (Read)

Martin, Gray, Swan, Franklin, Bontempelli, Mitchell (Dale, Daniel)

Will still have 8 trades (but no $$) up my sleeve, so probably look to strengthen forwards in time

Last edited:
With all due respect, that's not a finished team, surely??

Lumumba, Stratton, Jones, Gunston, Cameron. WTF?

Bizarre choices.

You need to spend some more time around these parts in the offseason. Getting your starting team right is critical.

What's your overall rank??

Overall rank is 37,923 of 222,532 so definitely need a lot of work in the off season. Has made watching footy more fun though, so quite enjoying it :)

I'm surprised that you're not one of the lower teams.

There are two people almost unbeatable in my league, 5 who are around the same mark as me, and the rest pretty much don't care so got lucky :p

Overall rank is 37,923 of 222,532 so definitely need a lot of work in the off season. Has made watching footy more fun though, so quite enjoying it :)
37k isn't too bad for your first year.
Stick around here and we'll help you halve that at a minimum :thumbsu:

Complete team.png
As good as it gets for me unfortunately... Under-performing mid premos like Selwood and Lewis have hurt me as well as spuds like Hibberd and Malceski.

Decent cover (for now) on each line heading into finals.

3 trades left.

Ranked 714.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back