Teams 2015 Your "finished" team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall rank is 37,923 of 222,532 so definitely need a lot of work in the off season. Has made watching footy more fun though, so quite enjoying it :)
Good luck mate you are doing well for your first year, great site with fun people on here stick around and learn
from these campaigners. I'm in my second year this year and am learning quite a bit, great game if you can get it right.

IM(NS)HO any team with Jelwood or Smith is not complete.

I actually agree, but refrained from posting all of my upgrading plans. I'd like to use my remaining trades to get Picken into DEF sending BSmith (or Lever?) to D7, and I'd like to bring in a forward, perhaps Bartel, sending Ziebell to M9/F7. With 5 trades and some cash in Lever, Steele, Lambert and Daniel coming, I'm hoping I can find a way to finance that stuff.

image.jpg image.jpg
4 trades and 40k traded tom Mitchell out brought gray into Fwds and ward in but can bring in sidebottom mundy or armitage
Tough decision

2 trades left
40K in the bank.
6724 overall
Time to sit back and watch the wheels slowly fall off.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1437560483809.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437560483809.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 88
  • uploadfromtaptalk1437560490484.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437560490484.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 83
  • uploadfromtaptalk1437560495762.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1437560495762.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 81
decided to use my final 2 trades :cool:
I was going to hold 1 for ruck cover in case Goldy or Blicavs missed, but i'll back them to play 22 games

QLHvvN6.jpg

you can view my trade history here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reasonably happy with it. Two trades for injuries or hopefully a downgrade and Maric upgrade pending form.
Really got hit with the injury stick this year.
image.jpg

LOL "Finishes team" bringing Ablett in, minimal to no trades left, Ablett and Fyfe go down leaving people scrambling for Kane Lambert and Jack Steele at M7/8

It ain't finished dudes, it's only finished when you have solid bench cover on at least 2-3 lines

Have left my trading too late.

View attachment 155695
I'm sorry but I don't think you get the point of this thread.
You have 7 trades left, a rookie starting in your forward line and next to no bench cover on any line.
Your team isn't even close to finished.

upload_2015-8-7_8-2-27.png
Finished team now, 1 trade left. No ruck cover so basically just holding it for that.
I've been riding the injury train the last 3 weeks, so don't have the F7/M9 cover I was after. Going to have to settle for lambert/steele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back