Teams 2015 Your "finished" team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I started this thread I've had 4 midfielders out for the year and gone from 8 to 1 trade and not improved my team at all :)
LOL same here. Every time I think my teams is done I post it on here at least 2 of my players get injured.

I'll post my team when I run out of trades, it may not be complete, but it will be "finished" :)

2 trades left, 17K in the bank, opinions
Great position to upgrade with Lambert and O'Brien making serious late season coin

I'd wait another week then cull them via moving 1 of Swan/Bont fwd through DPP then get in a gun mid that you don't have and a rookie who might be playing, Steele could be culled also if you want to keep Lambert or O'Brien.

I don't like too many dpps in midfield, straight mids normally score better

Since I started this thread I've had 4 midfielders out for the year and gone from 8 to 1 trade and not improved my team at all :)
I feel you, 3 weeks ago I was sitting pretty on top of the ladder in my leagues with 6 trades going into finals. I now find myself having lost all my first finals, having not improved my team at all, in fact it is probably worse, potentially with 0 trades left if Buddy doesn't get up. Stupid game.

Ok here goes...

My final team going into BF Div 9 Qualifying Final this week...

4 Trades Left and $180K in the bank

Priority from here will be downgrading lambert to payne and upgrading JJK and A Pearce (if I have the luxury) so I can move Eski and Tex to the Bench where they belong... If I get LTI's I will have a mighty warchest to for insta-super-premo upgrades...

Fair to say my team would suck if it wasn't for BF so cheers lads and good luck for the bitter finals campaign (ers).

Final Team.png

SC2015 can go * itself.

oKR8Ohr.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since I'm all out of trades now, this is officially my "finished" team. :$:rainbow:

View attachment 161382
Based on combined current averages I roll ya by about 18 points :D only thanks to jelwood's under inflated average so you'll pass me in a week or two I'd say.
It would be interesting to know who has the finished team with the highest current combined average on here.
jjsmitty8 rolls me by 52 :$

Last edited:
Based on combined current averages I roll ya by about 18 points :D only thanks to jelwood's under inflated average so you'll pass me in a week or two I'd say.
It would be interesting to know who has the finished team with the highest current combined average on here.
Rockliff says hi

My team has one of the worst (on paper/averages) starting 22 on this forum, yet I'm ranked higher than 95% of the other posters on here. :rainbow:

My team has one of the worst (on paper/averages) starting 22 on this forum, yet I'm ranked higher than 95% of the other posters on here. :rainbow:
Yeah you have me in that department by about 10,000+ :oops: I tried to play a patient game this year but committed sc scuicide by trading out cripps and touk early. This is my worst year as I've previously always been top 2000 but funny enough I'm in a stronger finals position than usual this year due to the patient approach.

Cheers for the heads up

I've got the week off in my main leagues, so I'm hoping Ross might actually rest Mundy this week, but I'm concerned it may happen next week :-/
I don't think Ross will needlessly rest players again as it backfired last time and I heard him say in an interview he doesn't want to interrupt their match form. But I guess if they are sore it may be a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back