Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't fit enough and didn't have a big forward to take a mark and kick a goal when needed.
I find that most interesting WMB. With Sully, Thoolen and even Davis, surely they could have been moved forward to contest? No Livingston? Perhaps taking in these big players was the undoing with the Heathcote runners taking over late? Still, Central Murray would be disappointed with the outcome with Roota correctly pointing out the lead they gave up.

I find that most interesting WMB. With Sully, Thoolen and even Davis, surely they could have been moved forward to contest? No Livingston? Perhaps taking in these big players was the undoing with the Heathcote runners taking over late? Still, Central Murray would be disappointed with the outcome with Roota correctly pointing out the lead they gave up.
They couldn't take Davis off Weekes, he would have kicked 15, O'Sullivan had to do most of the rucking with Thoolen filling spots around the ground, the last 1/4 had Corey Kelly playing full forward, with the ball being bombed in. The 2 Barham boys went missing after half time.

from talking to one of the players, it basically came down to Xavier moloney and another of the midfielders being injured I think before half time. Which drastically affected their midfield rotations, thus the remaining midfield ran out of legs. Makes a big difference if you get key injuries early

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations are due to Kobe Lloyd who made the NSW Under 16 State side. It is made even more meritorious due to his comeback from a broken leg. Well done SOG!

Can I ask for advice fellas. I am moving to the area in the next few months. I don't know any of the clubs but I am looking to get involved. Can u guys recommend a club for me please. I am currently coaching seniors at a club near melbourne!!!!

Seasons shaping up to be quite interesting with a big challenge for 2nd-5th. Tyntynder seem to be the major improvers only losing by Kerang by a few goals on the weekend and currently holding down 3rd position on the ladder. Good on them for a big turn around.

Seasons shaping up to be quite interesting with a big challenge for 2nd-5th. Tyntynder seem to be the major improvers only losing by Kerang by a few goals on the weekend and currently holding down 3rd position on the ladder. Good on them for a big turn around.
Great effort by Tyntynder to turn there club around so quickly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back