Remove this Banner Ad

I read a record last weekend and I was gobsmacked at the result of the Tooleytang Swan Hill game. Was it a misprint? How long will Maloney be out for?

Appar
I read a record last weekend and I was gobsmacked at the result of the Tooleytang Swan Hill game. Was it a misprint? How long will Maloney be out for?
Apparently Moloney has a foot injury from the interleague game and sidelined for 8 weeks. So he would be due back in around 3-4 weeks i would say. Swan Hill will struggle to scrape into the 5 at this rate. Beasy, Foott, Moloney cant carry a team from the sideline. Young kids need to step up when they come across the better sides.

Anyone want to try pick who will be there in September? Rons tips:

Kerang
Tooleybuc
Tyntynder
Eagles
Koondrook

They've been fairly poor this season by their standards. Both sides had a fair few out on the weekend but it goes to show if they have a couple of injuries to any of Livo, Coates, Cotchett or Davis that that Tooly are close enough to beat them.
Great effort by Toolytang as well this year. Their outs are better then their ins but looks like they have actually improved as a team. They have to just make sure they get Walters playing all year and they are in with a shot

I note that Cam Barrett has made the final cut for the Victorian Under 19 side. Well done. Junior football in this area will hopefully continue to churn out grear footballers.

How many 40 + year olds are still running around in the 1st. Matt curran's photo in the paper, he must be nearly 50.

Not sure how old Matt is but saw that very same photo and thought a similar thing. I'm about to turn 33 and he was already established as an legend of the league by the time I had started playing senior footy. One of the best players and blokes I have ever played against

Not sure how old Matt is but saw that very same photo and thought a similar thing. I'm about to turn 33 and he was already established as an legend of the league by the time I had started playing senior footy. One of the best players and blokes I have ever played against
Add Gavin Lloyd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parsons played in the 2's for Tyntynder on Saturday not sure if Ben Coloe is still playing. Brad Carrol is still running around but wouldn't be near the age of Matt Curran, Gavin Lloyd or Jumbo

Parsons played in the 2's for Tyntynder on Saturday not sure if Ben Coloe is still playing. Brad Carrol is still running around but wouldn't be near the age of Matt Curran, Gavin Lloyd or Jumbo
they must be getting close to 500 senior games roota, you could add Ricky Easton and ash Thompson that would be close to the magic 400 games and 40 years old club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back