Remove this Banner Ad

Hamish Hoopell coming across to Rochy in 2016 Roota. Did he win his B&F as a ruckman or key forward? Have not seen him play since he was about 17 yo. What is he playing like these days mate?
Handy player. No match winner but plays his role well. Plays his best in the backline from what I have seen but probably just stood out there because how poor Boga have been

Hamish Hoopell coming across to Rochy in 2016 Roota. Did he win his B&F as a ruckman or key forward? Have not seen him play since he was about 17 yo. What is he playing like these days mate?

Played mainly at fullback.. Does read the ball well. And probably got plenty of it playing down back at Boga.
Needs confidence but could be much better than he thinks.

How have Tooleytang gone with recruiting? I would think they would be proactive in this area all things considered. Or are all clubs just standing on the roof pissing into the wind with Kerang's dominance? Also interested in Swan Hill.

young bloke playing for tooleytang this year I think from Heathcote got flown up to Darwin by club looked after big time played two games in reserves too slow couldn't get a game in seniors even though they are winless on the bottom of the ladder and cracked the shits and went home and is on big money this year-good luck saints.

young bloke playing for tooleytang this year I think from Heathcote got flown up to Darwin by club looked after big time played two games in reserves too slow couldn't get a game in seniors even though they are winless on the bottom of the ladder and cracked the shits and went home and is on big money this year-good luck saints.

What's his name IKE?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back