2016 AFL Futures

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah with like $20 limits i assume?

$200 max on their $2 lines but Money returned to the Account from this promotion must be turned over at least once at a dividend of $1.80 or higher prior to any withdrawal taking place.

dont mind tom lynch (gc) over 44 sausage rolls on crown. 43 last year, no dixon, gunna be a beast and GC should be much stronger this year. Kicker is that he has to play 18 or more games for bets to stand, so kinda takes injury, slash, suspension out of play. im on.

Few bets caught my eye thus far:
Swans top 8: $1.45
Swans top 4: $3 (Tab)
They will be better off without shaw, Goodes & Jetta plus they have replaced pyke. Have a look at the first half of the year draw - they will be 9-2 or 8-3 at worst. Can lay off then if need be.
Also, swans > port ladder position is $1.80.
And freo > Hawks ladder position is paying $3?!?! Value there for sure

Homer picks?

People picking there own team

i.e.

I know most people don't rate Carlton's list but I think they have a really good group of youngsters on their list and are HUGE value to make the top 8.

People picking there own team

i.e.

I know most people don't rate Carlton's list but I think they have a really good group of youngsters on their list and are HUGE value to make the top 8.
Oh okay, had never heard that term. I'm aware of the concept but never knew there was a name for it.

I'm the complete opposite end of the spectrum haha, not due to hatred of the club just hate the age profile/makeup of their list and think there's still a lot of dead wood so took the $7 for the spoon.. see how we go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will be better off without shaw, Goodes & Jetta plus they have replaced pyke. Have a look at the first half of the year draw - they will be 9-2 or 8-3 at worst. Can lay off then if need be.
Is this all at TAB?

As a swans fan and as close watcher of the club, i have a bad feeling about this year. I dont think they will be better off without those 4 players, who were all pivotal parts in the swans machine and guaranteed starters each week. And i think 9-2 is a little optimistic. 7-4 far more likely from the first half of the season, the draw isnt that easy (bar the games against Carlton and Essendon)

I think those prices offered by TAB are fairly accurate, although I personally wouldn't be touching the top 4 one.

But then again what do i know - the swans system is so elite and with such a good culture (especially with bret kirk returning as assistant coach) who knows, maybe they will really challenge again.

As a blues fan and non watcher of the club, i have a bad feeling about this year. I dont think they will be better off without those players who jumped ship, who were all pivotal parts in the blues machine and guaranteed to throw the towell in each week. And i think 2-9 is a little optimistic. 0-11 far more likely from the first half of the season, the draw isnt that easy

As a swans fan and as close watcher of the club, i have a bad feeling about this year. I dont think they will be better off without those 4 players, who were all pivotal parts in the swans machine and guaranteed starters each week. And i think 9-2 is a little optimistic. 7-4 far more likely from the first half of the season, the draw isnt that easy (bar the games against Carlton and Essendon)

I think those prices offered by TAB are fairly accurate, although I personally wouldn't be touching the top 4 one.

But then again what do i know - the swans system is so elite and with such a good culture (especially with bret kirk returning as assistant coach) who knows, maybe they will really challenge again.

agreed sydney are a funny one.

Swans only have 4 certainties in the first 11 rounds - Blue Bombers Lions Suns

Others could go either way Pies Giants Crows Eagles Tigers Hawks North

If I can be bothered I'm tempted to track homer picks throughout the year in a spreadsheet just to see how they go

Lock me in.

I'll take whatever any of you put up on Betfair.

8 - $1.90
4 - $5.80

Thanks for playing

Lock me in.

I'll take whatever any of you put up on Betfair.

8 - $1.90
4 - $5.80

Thanks for playing
That $1.90 for North to make the 8 looks money for old rope/jam. With a Victor mature list on back of prelim finals spot last 2 years they are good things for a finals spot. Having said that id rate them $66 mark to win the flag

That $1.90 for North to make the 8 looks money for old rope/jam. With a Victor mature list on back of prelim finals spot last 2 years they are good things for a finals spot. Having said that id rate them $66 mark to win the flag

Yeah but if u loaded up on it, it would mean a year of high stress.

Slightly unrelated, but had Aussies overnite 1.33 into Winx 1.55 now I chucked them into Tigers to beat blues 1.2 into swans to beat blues Rd 2 1.15. Can go further with betstar and have on a few occasions. Trying not to get greedy but can see plenty of value in adding a few round by round bets on betstar if u don't mind waiting.

Fremantle are 3rd favorites to win the premiership @ $9 so I definitely see value in them to win over 13.5 games @ $1.70

Slightly unrelated, but had Aussies overnite 1.33 into Winx 1.55 now I chucked them into Tigers to beat blues 1.2 into swans to beat blues Rd 2 1.15. Can go further with betstar and have on a few occasions. Trying not to get greedy but can see plenty of value in adding a few round by round bets on betstar if u don't mind waiting.

You learnt absolutely nothing last year when you put WCE to beat the Dogs in rd1 with every bet over the summer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back