Player Sponsorship 2016..JIMMY AISH - Aish Pin winner drawn p35

Remove this Banner Ad

It's time to start collecting the money folks.
Bank Account details are as follows. I will also put them in the OP

CBA account
BSB 062692
Account number 2675 3891

Please note this is a NEW account. If you require a name for your deposit please PM me. (Magpies Big Footy may work)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

After looking over the earlier thread I have created a poll of the most mentioned players.
You now need to decide if you wish to participate in this year's sponsorship, and if so, vote for the player you want. (if he's not mentioned just tag me and I'll add his name)

Based on past years it is most likely to be a player from the 'youth' category, or maybe the 'key' player category, as we simply don't raise enough money for the 'elite'

These are the prizes that will be drawn:
2016 guernsey
2 season general admission home game memberships (drawn as 2 prizes)
invitation for 2 children (6-12 yo) to attend the Magpies Stars Holiday Program, (drawn as 2 prizes)
Official players Club pin
2 tickets to the Season's Launch Dinner (drawn as 2 prizes)
An exclusive dinner at the Glasshouse where you will sit with our sponsored player, June 22nd (drawn as 2 prizes)
President's Function round 19 v Eagles 30th July (drawn as 2 prizes)

In the interests of fairness to those participating please only vote if you intend to join in.

Please put your name down, with the amount you wish to tender, with each person copying and pasting as you go.
Could you also indicate which prizes to DO NOT wish to be in the draw for.

Thanks guys.
And to save me having to look up last year's thread will someone please provide me with an interpretation of grey nurses, pink cockatoos etc in advance?:p

If we can get the pledges rolling in asap that would be good; no need to pay until next month.

ps The minimum is $50, but you can pledge as much as you like. Each 50 gives you one chance in the draw.

Last edited:
[S]Pie eyed[/S] $100 Paid jumper
BEEG $100 Paid
[S]Morganashlee[/S] $100 Paid Copeland
Vicky Park $100. Paid
[S]TheFreshBanana[/S] $50 Paid President's Lunch
Axe $100 (nothing except guernsey & presidents lunch) paid
MyManLynch $100 Paid
Anzacday $100 (no H&A, pin, kids)Paid
robertg22 $100 (or more) Paid
Temploar $50 paid season ticket
[S]Raveneyes[/S] $50 (no kids) paid Copeland
[S]Bard[/S] $50 (no kids pack, pin) paid Season Launch
Laurie Holden $50 paid
[S]neilk[/S] $100 (or more) no membership or kids Paid Season Launch
CFC2010 $50 (no general admission) Paid
jjsmitty8 $50 Paid Season Ticket
Maggie5 $50 (no general admission tickets) paid
WatsamattaU $50 (or more) (no H&A, no kids) paid
[S]Kirby[/S] $100 Paid Players Dinner
Old Spice - a pineapple $50 Paid
PieBeast $100 Paid
gero magpie $50 Paid
Captain Scont $100 (no 2016 guernsey,no season, no child stuff) Paid
[S]speedytiger[/S] $100 Paid Kids Clinic
[S]Magpie Ink[/S] $100 Paid Kids Clinic
[S]Ulahoopski[/S] $50 (or more) no kids prizes Paid Copeland
boxmatrix $50 Paid (pin and jersey only)
[S]PicaBoo[/US[/S]ER] $50 (merchandise only)[COLOR=#ff0000] Paid Copeland[/COLOR]
[USER=72562]the mighty T
$50 (functions only) paid
frizzle $50 (merchandise only) Paid
PTpie $50 Paid
[S]Shellz[/S] $150 (no H&A, children's clinic)Paid Players Dinner
NT.Thunder $100 paid
Gungadin $50 (merchandise only) Paid
Apex36 $50 Paid
HeavyPop $50 (merchandise only) Paid
FreddoFrog65 $50 Paid
Pedro $100 (only merchandise and copeland) Paid
Gone Critical $100 Paid
TradeDraft $50 Paid
Premier Pies $100 paid
[S]Kashyboy[/S] $50 (no H&A) paid Copeland
Big Footy $200

just let me know how much[/USER]

Last edited:

I'm in for another fiddy, although would like to vote for Crisp (if we raise enough)! Aish is #2 but if Crisp becomes available I'll switch it over :p

EDIT: Also no need to be in the draw for the kids' pack yet again (depressing year I know, my non-existent kids are yet to reach 6 years old).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
After looking over the earlier thread I have created a poll of the most mentioned players.
You now need to decide if you wis
Pie eyed a grey nurse?
BEEG $100
Morganashlee $100
Vicky Park $100
TheFreshBanana $50
Axe
MyManLynch @100
Anzacday
robertg22
Temploar $100
Raveneyes $50
Bard $50 (no kids pack)
Laurie Holden
neilk $100
CFC2010 $50
jjsmitty8 $50
Maggie5 $50 (no general admission tickets)
WatsamattaU $50

just let me know how much
$50.00..... sorry I replied on your list above you just couldn't see me on the bottom part :oops:
I'm in but will have a think about what I don't want to be included in and let you know.
Aish or bust baby !!! <3
Are we getting the best deal in town from Chief again on top of our shiny sponsor badges?
neilk $100, though can do more if it gets us over the line for what we need.
Put me down for $50!
Surely we should be allowed to multivote? Maybe up to 3?

h to participate in this year's sponsorship, and if so, vote for the player you want. (if he's not mentioned just tag me and I'll add his name)

Based on past years it is most likely to be a player from the 'youth' category, or maybe the 'key' player category, as we simply don't raise enough money for the 'elite'

These are the prizes that will be drawn:
2016 guernsey
2 season general admission home game memberships (drawn as 2 prizes)
invitation for 2 children (6-12 yo) to attend the Magpies Stars Holiday Program, (drawn as 2 prizes)
Official players Club pin
2 tickets to the Season's Launch Dinner (drawn as 2 prizes)
An exclusive dinner at the Glasshouse where you will sit with our sponsored player, June 22nd (drawn as 2 prizes)
President's Function round 19 v Eagles 30th July (drawn as 2 prizes)

In the interests of fairness to those participating please only vote if you intend to join in.

Please put your name down, with the amount you wish to tender, with each person copying and pasting as you go.
Could you also indicate which prizes to DO NOT wish to be in the draw for.

Thanks guys.
And to save me having to look up last year's thread will someone please provide me with an interpretation of grey nurses, pink cockatoos etc in advance?:p

If we can get the pledges rolling in asap that would be good; no need to pay until next month.

ps The minimum is $50, but you can pledge as much as you like. Each 50 gives you one chance in the draw.
We should sponsor Scharenberg and get behind him, show him the love and that we care as he is the unluckiest.

We should sponsor Scharenberg and get behind him, show him the love and that we care as he is the unluckiest.
How much would we need to get on two youth players? Shaz for moral support and Air Jordan for on field support!

Magpie Girl I didn't really read these threads in the past, does everyone get something (eg an info book or something) or is it just the chance of the prizes?

How do we send the money?
Everyone who contributes will get a badge under their avatar (see Bard's above with Adams from last year)
You then have a chance to win a prize. I draw them using a programme online.
When it's time to collect the money I'll supply bank account details for eft transfer, and then I forward this to the Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back