Player Sponsorship 2016..JIMMY AISH - Aish Pin winner drawn p35

Remove this Banner Ad

I've decided that Aish will be heads and De Goey tails
Im asking a stranger to toss the coin
Will let you know soon
Excuse me sire, do you mind tossing this coin upload_2016-2-12_9-34-28.png

We all tried that. Would be surprised if you matched her asking price though.
MG is far too fair to be swayed by my paper bags under the table.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The coin has been tossed and it is 'heads'

And just for the fun of it it was done 3 times and each time it was HEADS so the Gods have spoken!

AISH IT IS

If a woman stranger approached me asking to toss a coin, I'd be thinking my luck us in here!!
If MG asked a Collingwood supporter would she get the coin back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all your fault.
I voted for Marsh and switched to Aish to give you a run for your money, (as did some other Marsh voters).
That said, either of them are worthy of our support and despite losing here, I know you're obsession will show no signs of abating.

PS: Any truth in the rumour you're changing your name to MorganAISHlee:D

This is all your fault.
I still respect you, even this late in the morning. The FantAishtics ran a disciplined campaign with subliminal messages and use of social media, there could be only one outcome.

I voted for Marsh and switched to Aish to give you a run for your money, (as did some other Marsh voters).
That said, either of them are worthy of our support and despite losing here, I know you're obsession will show no signs of abating.

PS: Any truth in the rumour you're changing your name to MorganAISHlee:D
I don't have it in me to turncoat like you did :p loyalty to my boy was the only option.

I still respect you, even this late in the morning. The FantAishtics ran a disciplined campaign with subliminal messages and use of social media, there could be only one outcome.

I wont be joining the Fantaishtics just yet, consider me optimistic but until I see results I will remain #apprehensiveaboutaish

I don't have it in me to turncoat like you did :p loyalty to my boy was the only option.

I wont be joining the Fantaishtics just yet, consider me optimistic but until I see results I will remain #apprehensiveaboutaish
upload_2016-2-12_11-39-38.png

ANNOUNCEMENT

The coin has been tossed and it is 'heads'

And just for the fun of it it was done 3 times and each time it was HEADS so the Gods have spoken!

AISH IT IS
image.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back