2016 - Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

That was great team play from Hill but I want to see even more of it. As for the qualifying final win against Hawthorn he was a key factor to us winning that game, but than stunk it up in on Grand Final day. Had a lot of mates in the same boat but.

Maybe I'm expecting to much from him I don't know but things like defensive pressure need a huge shift. As an attacking player he is exciting to watch but needs to add more of that defensive element and keep the ball inside 50 when it gets there.

Hope he makes 2016 his year as that small / medium sized forward because it will allow us to use the foot skills of LeCras further up the ground but I'm doubtful right now.

I would prefer to keep the Lecras ,Hill and Cripps trio fwd setup alive as it works . After a successful year it's hard to see too many changes overall but I think it'll happen in the midfield group and down back as good Goal kicking fwds are hard to manufacture .

Don't know if it's alcohol related but my mate was at gf and said he was one of few putting pressure on the hawks. I didn't notice him too much on tv but that doesn't always tell the whole story

He being hill of course

Don't know if it's alcohol related but my mate was at gf and said he was one of few putting pressure on the hawks. I didn't notice him too much on tv but that doesn't always tell the whole story

He being hill of course
Hill often is- he looks laconic a lot, but he has worked a lot harder on that since Simpson came along. Still can see his ill fated chase on hill in the 1st derby, and remember seeing much more repeat efforts last year than in previous Years.

I think he deserves 1st crack at the start of the year- his form last year certainly gives him that oppurtunity, whether he is there at the end is completely up to how hard he is prepared to work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to posit that I have not a clue what half the people in here are saying, you're no different in that case. So what are you intimating ?
Welcome to WCE BF; a place full of inside jokes, closeted homosexuality directed towards Liam Duggan and repeated use of the word 'campaigner'.

Would like to see Cripps, Hill, Lecras up forward. Obviously Lecras gets moved around a fair bit though.

Cripps needs to sort out his shanks, few times running straight at goals he's missed. Was fine early in the season and then started burning people as the year went on only to completely * the kick up.

ps: Duggan is love

Would like to see Cripps, Hill, Lecras up forward. Obviously Lecras gets moved around a fair bit though.

Cripps needs to sort out his shanks, few times running straight at goals he's missed. Was fine early in the season and then started burning people as the year went on only to completely **** the kick up.

ps: Duggan is love
needs to work on his fitness more than really kicking. Just burnt from all the running.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back