Competitions 2016 BF Bulldogs Fantasy Football League Sign-ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi folks, it's that time of the year again! Create or join SC and DT leagues :thumbsu:

I've made an 18 team SC league (215114) for BF Bulldogs - all welcome :)

*** Not to be confused with the Bulldogs SC/DT questions thread ***

Last edited:
In again. :)

Hey there, just wondering what peoples thoughts are on Dalhaus' ability to back up or even improve on last year in SC? Thanks

He's in my team mate and was last year as well. Still has forward eligibility despite having moved to the midfield so he's one of those must haves in the forward line that score midfielder points

I could even see him improving a bit as it was only last year he moved to the midfield, plus we have Libba back to feed him more of the ball

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Everyone, we are almost there again and hopefully we will see our beloved doggies improve even further this year. I have created a SC League (Code: 674769)for Bulldog fans only so please join up and lets have a bit of fun throughout the year.

Hi Everyone, we are almost there again and hopefully we will see our beloved doggies improve even further this year. I have created a SC League (Code: 674769)for Bulldog fans only so please join up and lets have a bit of fun throughout the year.
Joined yours as sharkeys mutts
Werewolf league is full apparantly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back