Competitions 2016 BF Bulldogs Fantasy Football League Sign-ups

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at a few Bulldogs players for my fantasy league. I'm mainly interested in the cheaper ones who would increase in value but I'd of course look at upgrades later in the year. Right now I'm considering Libba, Bontempelli, Redpath and maybe T.Boyd. What do you think and which other more expensive players should get into my team at some point?

Looking at a few Bulldogs players for my fantasy league. I'm mainly interested in the cheaper ones who would increase in value but I'd of course look at upgrades later in the year. Right now I'm considering Libba, Bontempelli, Redpath and maybe T.Boyd. What do you think and which other more expensive players should get into my team at some point?

Dahlhaus is the big one you've left out. Still has forward eligibility despite playing as a mid now

Hi folks, it's that time of the year again! Create or join SC and DT leagues :thumbsu:

I've made an 18 team SC league (215114) for BF Bulldogs - all welcome :)

*** Not to be confused with the Bulldogs SC/DT questions thread ***

I thought I had joined the SC league but looks like I didn't :(

Have been top 4 in the last few years in Bulldogs league so disappointed to miss out.

Oh well, any other Bulldog fan league codes flying around?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool I've just joined that :thumbsu:

Do you know if they are going to bring back the SC Club Board Championship Competition? We never got to defend our title from 2014.
Lester Foxes set this one up for Bulldog folks. Still has about 4 spots available.

Hey guys, This year we will be holding the AFL Fantasy Club Board Championships, can someone please get a league full of your club boards best AFL Fantasy bigfooty members. Once you have done this post the details below in the thread in the link above. Please read the captains rules aswell in the thread in the link above.

Please include all of the possible details for each team:
Bigfooty username - 2016 AFL Fantasy name - 2015 ranking (If available)

for example:
1: Fitzey - Chudleigh Turbochooks FC - 4,349
2:
3:
4:

I just started a private league, I was looking at the options of creating a league with 10 teams or 18 teams

the league code should be 682313
Sorry guys I know it's late, but anyone playing RDT want to join up?

Still plenty of spots left

Sorry guys I know it's late, but anyone playing RDT want to join up?

Still plenty of spots left

I joined but can't guarantee I'll pay a lot of attention to RDT. But should be a nice easy kill for you guys in league games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back