Injury Blue Healers - 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Every club has injuries.
We just have worse depth.

We have boosted our depth over the past year by bringing in 12 recycled players - Dick, Jones, Tutt, Jaksch, Whiley, Gorringe, Wright, Lamb, Plowman, Phillips, Kerridge, Sumner plus mature agers in Boekhorst and Korcheck.

Our depth is no longer poor, it's just that we lack the top end talent. 4 kids in the best 19 helps but our midfield will still struggle for class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit concerned by the lack of announcement about Murphs shoulder.

No all clear........?

Normally don't like posters referring to "newbs". Kinda exclusive.

But with you *HBF , the term "newb" is literally 100% inclusive:thumbsu:

*last time i looked, BF's All Time No 1 Post Count.

Nah, first poster on BF was some tech guy, then Chief in his original guise.

Nah, first poster on BF was some tech guy, then Chief in his original guise.

Ah the Big (Footy) Bang...

Many scientists believe that the bullshit has been expanding at an accelerating rate ever since.

Any word on The Plow King??

I understand 8-10 weeks from Dec 10, so might not be back into full training until 10 Feb to 24 Feb, give or take.
So he will have about a month to get any lost fitness back.
But he will miss out on a lot of training learning the new game plan. By all accounts it has been an intensive pre season under Bolts.

I understand 8-10 weeks from Dec 10, so might not be back into full training until 10 Feb to 24 Feb, give or take.
So he will have about a month to get any lost fitness back.
But he will miss out on a lot of training learning the new game plan. By all accounts it has been an intensive pre season under Bolts.

Very happy to hear this. We only have to look at the vision the club has been putting out to see that he's a no nonsense sort of bloke, who won't accept anything less than the best. I wonder if he gave himself Christmas Day off?

Very happy to hear this. We only have to look at the vision the club has been putting out to see that he's a no nonsense sort of bloke, who won't accept anything less than the best. I wonder if he gave himself Christmas Day off?

You serious? His busiest day of the year...

upload_2016-1-4_15-46-2.png

You know us vertically challenged people have feelings to.......

You have feelings to.... offend? :) (That one's for Thy)

But I hear ya. I reckon even you probably have me covered for height. I'm a tiny man.

But my feelings are numb after decades of teasing. I would get over it, but I can't reach...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back