Position 2016 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Josh Gibson from the start last year, was definitely a decent pick for me his best SC outputs were when he was let to roam around half back intercepting marks and what not, he did play full on shut down roles from time to time and when he did he's scores were terrible.....

Haven't considered him this year I do wish SC tallied points from spoils............

I had Josh Gibson from the start last year, was definitely a decent pick for me his best SC outputs were when he was let to roam around half back intercepting marks and what not, he did play full on shut down roles from time to time and when he did he's scores were terrible.....

Haven't considered him this year I do wish SC tallied points from spoils............
Had him from the beginning as well but I'm not going near him this year. Thinking he might get more shut down roles now after Lake retiring.

Might have to get Boyd if he remains at such a low %

Will miss games, but won't miss early and plays ethiad well.
Only other issue would be starting with 2 other doggies already (Libba, Dahl).
How many doggies can reach the 100ppg mark?

Might have to get Boyd if he remains at such a low %

Will miss games, but won't miss early and plays ethiad well.
Only other issue would be starting with 2 other doggies already (Libba, Dahl).
How many doggies can reach the 100ppg mark?

Libba
Dahl
Bont
Boyd
For starters
Hunter maybe

Macrae will do it too.
Without a shadow of a doubt...
He'll be the highest scoring players from the Dogs imo

On my watchlist this season as an upgrade target, 110+ imminent. GUN.

Is A . Johnson from Syd injury free now?
IIRC, has had a couple of knee recos over the past few years.
Any chance to get a game if healthy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His knee got infected again & he's had the ACL removed once again to settle down the infection hopefully.

But said he wants to still make a comeback but that won't be for like 6/12/18 months considering how long it takes for infection to leave & which knee reco he decides to have.

But don't look at him for 2016 SC.

He is no chance of playing this year due to injury.

Without a shadow of a doubt...
He'll be the highest scoring players from the Dogs imo

On my watchlist this season as an upgrade target, 110+ imminent. GUN.
I had Macrae and Adams from the byes last year. Boy were they two of my best ever trades.

Yes
Saints board believe he'll get midfield time as well

That's not always a good thing - getting midfield time.

Some players are better behind the ball - and with all due respect I don't think Roberton is the most skilled player to make the transition to a 90+ scoring mid.

Interesting to watch him in any case.

That's not always a good thing - getting midfield time.

Some players are better behind the ball - and with all due respect I don't think Roberton is the most skilled player to make the transition to a 90+ scoring mid.

Interesting to watch him in any case.
Lol

The kid is talented. Would love to see his disposal efficiency from last year, especially by foot..

I honestly can not believe how little Birchall has been talked about

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lol

The kid is talented. Would love to see his disposal efficiency from last year, especially by foot..
Not sure what that proves, I'm sure his DE would be high - playing the role he played last year you generally get a higher DE.

From a fantasy perspective I'd hope he stays across HB as I believe it suits the type of player he is more than being pushed into midfield.

Not sure what that proves, I'm sure his DE would be high - playing the role he played last year you generally get a higher DE.

From a fantasy perspective I'd hope he stays across HB as I believe it suits the type of player he is more than being pushed into midfield.

As a defender his scoring won't improve

Not sure his is capable of being a mid or even a part time mid but it's the only way his SC scoring can get a 10+ point spike in 2016 imho

He is the great hawk seagull

Certainly an option to consider
Consistent as hell over the years. Had a poor one last year due to a niggling MCL as well as an ankle throughout. With Suckling gone he'll get more ball.

I'd bet on him averaging atleast 90

Consistent as hell over the years. Had a poor one last year due to a niggling MCL as well as an ankle throughout. With Suckling gone he'll get more ball.

I'd bet on him averaging atleast 90

My tip is Duryea will improve his SC scoring..... ALOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back