Player Sponsorship 2016 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship - Event on May 4th- AVAILABILITY ASAP PLEASE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about this stuff.

Doss - can you put me down for $150? I aint giving you none of my precious sterling I'm afraid.
Will do!

That...well, tips us over the amount for six players. Well, assuming that all who've pledged that haven't yet paid do so.

Let me have a think about what to do...

Will do!

That...well, tips us over the amount for six players. Well, assuming that all who've pledged that haven't yet paid do so.

Let me have a think about what to do...
So that's what that rumbling noise I heard earlier was.

Re: the sixth player. I agree with you, I'd rather take a more conservative approach and just stick with 5 in case we get caught short next year, but I guess we can look at a poll if/when everyone above pays.

Re: the sixth player. I agree with you, I'd rather take a more conservative approach and just stick with 5 in case we get caught short next year, but I guess we can look at a poll if/when everyone above pays.

In situations like these, conservative is almost always the best option.

In situations like these, conservative is almost always the best option.

I tend to agree. I'll only change my mind here if we get a few more people and we therefore have a kitty of some size for 2017.

As it is, presuming all who've pledged donate as planned, we'd be sitting only $40 over. Compared to $660 this year...not sure I'd feel comfortable with that.

Can the sixth be one of the top up blokes? Sorry if it's been asked before but clicking back through pages is just the worst.

If it can, I vote Dea of the Locust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tend to agree. I'll only change my mind here if we get a few more people and we therefore have a kitty of some size for 2017.

As it is, presuming all who've pledged donate as planned, we'd be sitting only $40 over. Compared to $660 this year...not sure I'd feel comfortable with that.
Yeah I think save in the pool for next year

Can the sixth be one of the top up blokes? Sorry if it's been asked before but clicking back through pages is just the worst.

If it can, I vote Dea of the Locust.
I think a sixth is still probably unlikely, unless a few more hundred dollars materialise.

But if they do, yes we've been talking about the top ups. We've also been talking about the top ups because at this point, we still don't know if we are allowed to sponsor Ben and Trav; the club are still trying to find out if it's allowed given the suspensions. So if we can't, even in the event of not having a sixth player, sponsoring either a couple top ups or the whole top up group as a collective is something we'll strongly look at.

Go
biglaycock
BigJoeD_
Shane Hird
table tennis
VelvetSledge
BrewSmackerVeiny
fishardansin
spartanwa
Lord Nicholson

Given that it's almost February, I'll need payment pretty soon if possible, please; especially if we're going to give a sixth player in the sponsorship. If you could arrange, I think you should all have my bank details but if not, let me know and I'll send them through.

If you've decided you don't want to do it afterall, absolutely fine; just let me know.
Go to hell!
I will do it this arvo. Vulture....

Sorry totally forgot. Will have to be when I get paid end of next week.

When do you need to have the money by Doss ? Thinking of chucking another $50 in but would only be mid next week.

Also I think keep 5 players and leave the left over for next year :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back