2016 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like another unit of measurement mate like the Newnes, lol.:D
Would a Griffen then be -1 Newnes? Bit worried that if Newnesy and Bizarro Newnesy collide on the field this season that the universe will implode.

Would a Griffen then be -1 Newnes? Bit worried that if Newnesy and Bizarro Newnesy collide on the field this season that the universe will implode.

Aahhh the Griffen. A creature with the arse of a Bulldog, the head of a Giant and the balls of a gnat. Legend has it that it has the ability to become invisible for lengthy periods especially in Western Sydney on a Saturday afternoon.

Aahhh the Griffen. A creature with the arse of a Bulldog, the head of a Giant and the balls of a gnat. Legend has it that it has the ability to become invisible for lengthy periods especially in Western Sydney on a Saturday afternoon.
You farkers are off your chops...
Keep up the good work!!!;):thumbsu:

I re-read your post in the tone of David Attenborough.

Works perfectly. :thumbsu:

I re-read your post in the tone of David Attenborough.

Works perfectly. :thumbsu:

Haha. I got half way through posting about Attenborough too.
You beat me to it. ;):thumbsu:

Anyone else read this post in the voice of David Attenborough?
giphy.gif

I remember someone saying they were keen on Stringer. Gia just said he'll play more midfield time this year and he hasn't missed a session.

I still wouldn't pick him, but I know there were some who were keen.

True dat.

Still doesn't answer my question adequately... :oops:

He was a pick 10 in the draft and probaly has the abilty to be a regular player but played his first game in 2012 and is well behind, Treloar, Shiel, Greene, Conglio, Ward even Scully.

Carlton are s**t and with a new coach he might get games. He's had 4 years in the system so he isn't a twig anymore. Some Carlton posters might know more but it will really come down to NAB and the round 1 teams.

He was a pick 10 in the draft and probaly has the abilty to be a regular player but played his first game in 2012 and is well behind, Treloar, Shiel, Greene, Conglio, Ward even Scully.

Carlton are s**t and with a new coach he might get games. He's had 4 years in the system so he isn't a twig anymore. Some Carlton posters might know more but it will really come down to NAB and the round 1 teams.
There must be at least 10 spots still up for grabs at Carlton. Anyone categorically ruling in or out certain blokes is kidding themselves. Injury aside of course. Anyone (Sumner included) who plays well during NAB lines up in Rd 1. Simple as that. There are few that have the runs on the board to be walk-up starts.
New coach, new game plan, new culture. Reward the blokes who earn it.

There must be at least 10 spots still up for grabs at Carlton. Anyone categorically ruling in or out certain blokes is kidding themselves. Injury aside of course. Anyone (Sumner included) who plays well during NAB lines up in Rd 1. Simple as that. There are few that have the runs on the board to be walk-up starts.
New coach, new game plan, new culture. Reward the blokes who earn it.
That's exactly what they need and what I see Bolts doing.
Cull the list from late 2015. Rebuild the club onfield from NAB game 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or it could be like Yin and Yang, they balance themselves out and nothing will happen!

Or it could be like Yin and Yang, they balance themselves out and nothing will happen!
One of those ones where you fear to watch, yet cannot turn away. Will be rocking the solar eclipse glasses and not looking at the TV directly that day :thumbsu:

Native to South Australia but sighted as far as Footscray to the east / Campbelltown to the north, the Griffen is a diurnal creature, hunting the pigskin by day* and going pigshooting at night (or whenever it feels like hiding from its club),utilizing its close set eyes which have evolved over generations. A complex beast, the Griffen is renowned for its fearless attack on the footy yet has been witnessed to wet itself at the mere thought of being named captain.

* Every second week in 2015, to be exact.

Native to South Australia but sighted as far as Footscray to the east / Campbelltown to the north, the Griffen is a diurnal creature, hunting the pigskin by day* and going pigshooting at night (or whenever it feels like hiding from its club),utilizing its close set eyes which have evolved over generations. A complex beast, the Griffen is renowned for its fearless attack on the footy yet has been witnessed to wet itself at the mere thought of being named captain.

* Every second week in 2015, to be exact.
Gold!

Daniel Wells had done a Reverse Newnes! :eek:

"NORTH Melbourne star Daniel Wells is poised to deliver the Kangaroos’ premiership assault a major boost after dropping 6kg since last season.

Coach Brad Scott told the Herald Sun the dazzling midfielder returned to pre-season training in “equal to the best condition” of his 224-game career."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...t/news-story/e229a34ac944f7fe4c78c909f6b188c3

Daniel Wells had done a Reverse Newnes! :eek:

"NORTH Melbourne star Daniel Wells is poised to deliver the Kangaroos’ premiership assault a major boost after dropping 6kg since last season.

Coach Brad Scott told the Herald Sun the dazzling midfielder returned to pre-season training in “equal to the best condition” of his 224-game career."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...t/news-story/e229a34ac944f7fe4c78c909f6b188c3
yup hes gonna be in my team im thinking. has all the upside in the world at 240k.
if he is fit he plays not like many others at his price. would only need him to stay fit for 6-8 rounds to make some good coin.
I dont consider him a midpricer as many on here would.
hes rooky priced imo.
90 average over 16 games at a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back