No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My argument is not against cousins in particular, but rather how a player with his past is treated compared to someone like goodesy with an impeccable character

Without seeing the channel 7 piece, what was the exact reference to Goodes?

Yup, doesn't it also give you superior strength? Also would give you a mental edge considering you feel invincible

While not performance enhancing per second, it does have properties that would benefit the user in the footy field

It doesnr reference goodes. My point is that ben is celebrated and goodesey is harrassed and abused out of the game

I think your going to polar opposite against the people that harassed Goodes.

Goodes doesn't deserve the treatment that he gets, but on the same token, B.Cousins doesn't deserved that treatment either.

I think you are attacking the wrong person here mate.

I think your going to polar opposite against the people that harassed Goodes.

Goodes doesn't deserve the treatment that he gets, but on the same token, B.Cousins doesn't deserved that treatment either.

I think you are attacking the wrong person here mate.
Actually he was attacking the hypocrisy in the AFL. I agree totally.

My argument is not against cousins in particular, but rather how a player with his past is treated compared to someone like goodesy with an impeccable character

I present to your The Duck as exhibit B. Media darling. Caller. Expert. All round top bloke except for all the other stuff we don't talk about in polite company.

Why do we need to compare this to Goodsey? Its a completely different issue.

In relation to Cousins, I agree with you 100%. I'm sick of hearing excuses for drug addicts, especially when they've been given as many chances as what Cousins has had.

Surely people look at how poorly goodes has been treated compared to others and feel a little ashamed that his career has been tarnished and possibly ended pre maturely for no good reason

I think every Sydney Swan fan and most decent people that watch the AFL think that.

I do.

Just getting angry that there is someone that is treated well, using it in an argument for goodes I don't agree with.

ie. Just because w***ers out there that treat goodes they way they did, doesn't mean cousins deserves that treatment or getting attacked for serious issues he has had.

Cousins had absolutely nothing to do with Goodes in that manner.

What goodes has done for the AFL, Australia and the community should speak enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news - Chris Langford finally retiring from the VFL Commission :)

Bad news - even worse than Langford, Eddie's sidekick Andrew Newbold going onto the commission :-(

The Commission becomes even more Melbourne big club centric!

Surely it's time for Fitzpatrick to bugger off ......

Carlton playing to win a finals berth....oh wait that stupid idea was just in Eddie's head. *phew*

I wonder if this happened in the NRL we would of been awarded the 2006 flag, AFL lacks balls to do anything Watson should of been stripped on the first day of his medal.
???

If you are referring to the Melbourne Storm getting their premierships taken away for Salary Cap cheating, Parramatta and Manly didn't get awarded the flags for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back