Competitions 2016 Lions SuperCoach, AFL Fantasy and Dream Team leagues (leagues OPEN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Add me in - 30k-ish? SC but a bit better in DT top 10k?.

Not that it matters, always out in straight sets in SC but with the endless trades in DT Fantasy my bluff can last a little longer.

Add me in - 30k-ish? SC but a bit better in DT top 10k?.

Not that it matters, always out in straight sets in SC but with the endless trades in DT Fantasy my bluff can last a little longer.

Do you mean AFL Fantasy (on the AFL site) or DT (on the VS site)?

Because "DT Fantasy" sounds more like the former.

That's fine, anyone who hasn't played before or doesn't know or is too ashamed to announce their rankings just gets added to the lists anyway.
Just realized afl fantasy and dreamteam are different comps. I'm keen on the afl site version

I would like to join a Supercoach league, I'm not too bad - I had a pretty poor year in 2015 after a promising first half (highest weekly rank was in the top 100 at one stage).

QITcW4P.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean AFL Fantasy (on the AFL site) or DT (on the VS site)?

Because "DT Fantasy" sounds more like the former.
Just realized afl fantasy and dreamteam are different comps. I'm keen on the afl site version
Ooops... the AFL.com.au one [I really need the unlimited trades!]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll go again:

RDT - 4,338

Fantasy - was around the 5K mark....

Actually Fantasy now has a "Your History" section now, so you can check all your past ranks - a nice addition for those who "forgot".

Came 3391 in AF last year, but only 10th in Lions Div 1. :(

Actually Fantasy now has a "Your History" section now, so you can check all your past ranks - a nice addition for those who "forgot".

Came 3391 in AF last year, but only 10th in Lions Div 1. :(

65,981. Ahaha oh god, that's s**t.

My badge should be enough to qualify/re-enter. Extra workload this year has me concerned that SC ranking will drop but hopefully maintain a decent enough standard.

My badge should be enough to qualify/re-enter. Extra workload this year has me concerned that SC ranking will drop but hopefully maintain a decent enough standard.

It should be, but who knows whether it will? Besides having the ranking to add to the original post makes it easier to sort. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back