Competitions 2016 Lions SuperCoach, AFL Fantasy and Dream Team leagues (leagues OPEN)

405. Looks like CocoMambo was the Carolina Panthers of this board last year.

He didn't even make the final. When looking up the results from last year for the badges I was reminded of my brutal last minute loss by 30 points. :(

xplo

Premiership Player
Jun 14, 2004
The Original 'Cougar'
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
I'm trying to wean myself off SC. Quite like the format, but tired of their paywall and couldn't ever bring myself to pay money that ends up with Andrew Bolt.

AFL fantasy first timer - though I generally bob around the 2000-6000 mark in SC.

James North

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 18, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm trying to wean myself off SC. Quite like the format, but tired of their paywall and couldn't ever bring myself to pay money that ends up with Andrew Bolt.

AFL fantasy first timer - though I generally bob around the 2000-6000 mark in SC.

People have been paying to watch stand-up for decades, xplo.

Just a heads up for the DT and AFL aficionados:

It's likely I'm going to create smaller 10 or 12 player leagues for these competitions, and then any overlap or late sign-ins will be invited to join new smaller leagues as well which we can then fill up with players from the original league(s).

denvergift

Draftee
Jan 28, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm keen to do all three!

Had a shocker last year compared to 2014

Last years Rankings:

SC - ~9000 (in 2014 I was ranked #2 after the 2nd week!!)
AFL Fantasy - 4400 (was 199th in 2014)
RDT - 1224

Thanks

Schmicko

Senior List
Mar 27, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Portland TrailBlazers
Absolute shocker last year in all formats after being fairly well placed early; injuries and suspensions killed me halfway through! Would like to go around again in all formats. Ranked in the top 1% last few years before 2015 but if we must go off last years efforts;
SC: ~9000
DT: ~3000
AF: ~20000

Cheers
Mick

Jman78

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So rookie qn, how do we join a league? Will you let us know when they are open, is there a code or....?

Only ever just joined public groups so uncertain how it works is all

So rookie qn, how do we join a league? Will you let us know when they are open, is there a code or....?

Only ever just joined public groups so uncertain how it works is all

There are league codes that you need to enter to join a specific league. I'll message them out once I started creating leagues.

CocoMambo

Rookie
Jan 29, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He didn't even make the final. When looking up the results from last year for the badges I was reminded of my brutal last minute loss by 30 points. :(

Always try for overall, Unfortunately players like Jack Steven which provide great value and really help with overall score become a liability in finals when they take the place of super premos. :(

Always try for overall, Unfortunately players like Jack Steven which provide great value and really help with overall score become a liability in finals when they take the place of super premos. :(

BORK and I are the same. :thumbsu: I usually only find out I'm in finals after the fact, so (I'm assuming) one of us beating you in the semis was basically a lottery ticket.

Full Wingspan

Premiership Player
Oct 3, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I would like to join a Supercoach league, I'm not too bad - I had a pretty poor year in 2015 after a promising first half (highest weekly rank was in the top 100 at one stage).

QITcW4P.jpg

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Hello guys, this is mostly directed at dlanod.

I am running the AFL Fantasy Club Board Championships for 2016, each team is required to participate with there best possible competitors. I understand you currently have 15 entries so you guys should be fine.

Please take a look at the thread in the link above for more information.

If you need a question answered feel free to ask in this thread or in a PM.

Thanks,
Fitz

Sorry for the delays in getting back to people. I'm overseas at the moment so will send out league codes to those yet to receive theirs part way through next week.

Invited everyone up to date.

We've got three spots left in our AFL Fantasy league - C2JLZHEU.

We've got six spots left in our DT #2 league - 548077. Redfox12, a reminder to join the league. :)

If you join any of these leagues (not including I've sent PMs to) please post your team name on here if you want to get a nifty BigFooty badge when you win the league.

Back