Analysis 2016 List Management Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be amazing if we somehow managed to end the trade period in similar fashion to this year in terms of draft picks?

#1, GWS lowest 1st rd pick, GC lowest 1st rd pick, #19

+ a priority

Oh yeah and my lists... Not in order.
UNTOUCHABLES
Walker, Sosos, Murphy, Gibbs, Simpson, Tuohy, C.Curnow, E.Curnow, Cripps, McKay, Whiley, Plowman, Cuningham, Kreuzer, Buckley, Daisy, Weitering, Kerridge, Boekhorst, Docherty, Jaksch, Smith, Byrne, Sheehan, Lamb, Sumner, Phillips, Korcheck, GM.
CONTEMPLATE TRADE
Everitt, Casboult, Jamison, Gowers, Gallucci, Rowe, Tutt, Foster, Graham, Dick, Corringe, White, Wright.
GET OUT
Jones, Wood, Armfield (offer job in coaching).

Gallucci?! Corringe Gorringe?!
They haven't even played a game for us yet!
Just saying that I wouldn't be fussed if they stayed or left... All that column represents is if a decent deal was made I would wish them all the best. Otherwise keep. I love big Cas

Just want to get an Idea of what people would be willing to give up for Jaeger O'Meara, I personally would be using our first pick 1/2 as a starting point.

think we're a genuine shot at him, if he wants to come to Vic

Just want to get an Idea of what people would be willing to give up for Jaeger O'Meara, I personally would be using our first pick 1/2 as a starting point.

I'm not overly keen on him tbh. Would have to start by having a completely injury free year before I can be swayed. We have too many guys with history of injury, or coming off injury already.

im not sure who will be gone. anything can happen. i really hope we have another great draft period. players that need to prove themselves quickly or who may be gone are jones walker dvr sumner tutt foster armfield & dick. long way to go though

That's a lot of untouchables for the reigning wooden spooners...
My bad.... Let's continue selling the farm like we have for the past 4 years. We have almost had a complete list turn over so now we need to cement some list spots and weed out the players considered just depth.

He's knees are shot, he wants too much money, and the club isn't giving up its first rounder this year for anyone, in short nope, the risk isn't worth it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah and my lists... Not in order.
UNTOUCHABLES
Walker, Sosos, Murphy, Gibbs, Simpson, Tuohy, C.Curnow, E.Curnow, Cripps, McKay, Whiley, Plowman, Cuningham, Kreuzer, Buckley, Daisy, Weitering, Kerridge, Boekhorst, Docherty, Jaksch, Smith, Byrne, Sheehan, Lamb, Sumner, Phillips, Korcheck, GM.
CONTEMPLATE TRADE
Everitt, Casboult, Jamison, Gowers, Gallucci, Rowe, Tutt, Foster, Graham, Dick, Corringe, White, Wright.
GET OUT
Jones, Wood, Armfield (offer job in coaching).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ....................................... NO !!!!

My bad.... Let's continue selling the farm like we have for the past 4 years. We have almost had a complete list turn over so now we need to cement some list spots and weed out the players considered just depth.

Woah horsey. Perhaps our definition of untouchable differs...

Woah horsey. Perhaps our definition of untouchable differs...
So who else would be on the chopping block in your eyes?

It's just my feelings and thoughts on what I have seen over the last few years. I don't even want half of the consider trade list to go... Especially Casboult. But I love what's been done by SOS and trust his future decisions. I'm glad I'm not him

So who else would be on the chopping block in your eyes?

It's just my feelings and thoughts on what I have seen over the last few years. I don't even want half of the consider trade list to go... Especially Casboult. But I love what's been done by SOS and trust his future decisions. I'm glad I'm not him
I'm hopeful Cas can have a big season, but the reality is that if he doesn't really fire, he could be tradebait.

I'm hopeful Cas can have a big season, but the reality is that if he doesn't really fire, he could be tradebait.
What's Casboult pass mark goal wise if healthy this year? I don't think 2 a game would be asking to much.

Cas went at 1.5 goals a game last year.

And that includes early games where he still had pre-sav kicking and was performing some relief rucking.

Not to mention awful delivery all year.

I expect he can go at close to 2 goals a game under 'normal' conditions.

Cas went at 1.5 goals a game last year.

And that includes early games where he still had pre-sav kicking and was performing some relief rucking.

Not to mention awful delivery all year.

I expect he can go at close to 2 goals a game under 'normal' conditions.

Not one for stats, but he's the supposed got to guy in the air, with the bucket hands. He gets 8 kicks a week, and he's playing high 50, near the middle.

Bloke called Fevola s**t all over him in that regard, and he was spanking 'em from 65.

Not one for stats, but he's the supposed got to guy in the air, with the bucket hands.

Bloke called Fevola s**t all over him in that regard, and he was spanking 'em from 65.

Only one of those two is the best FF I've seen in the last 15 years....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back