Player Sponsorship 2016 Matthew Kreuzer Sponsorship *Locker Room Function tickets 10th July*

Remove this Banner Ad

I have sent you some dollarydoos The Old Dark Navy's

MEB_ has sent some dollarydoos, listens to Gold FM, touts 1940s jazz and uses blankets at the footy...

MEB - is your name Mavis Edwina Beatrice and are you in your 90s? :p

MEB_ has sent some dollarydoos, listens to Gold FM, touts 1940s jazz and uses blankets at the footy...

MEB - is your name Mavis Edwina Beatrice and are you in your 90s? :p

She was born in nineteen dickety two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need lots of help Mebby but I suspect you mean with this sponsorship. :)

I'm going to pay the overdue amount by credit card, then set about collecting as normal. If we collect more than we need to next year, I'll take back some but as I said, I believe that about $120 of that shortfall was my contribution so I will make that up anyway.

I also failed to collect money from BF a couple of times as I thought we had it covered but BF will put in $200 each year.

Haven't seen them around much but tagging in BigAntStudios and AlecDuncan as two of our most generous contributors. I'll go through our previous contributor lists and tag in others.

There's a thought Mebby. If you see anybody with a badge who isn't in this thread, feel free to tag them in.

Don't get here much on the off season - of course I'll have Big Ant Studios go back in for another year.

Please PM, let me know if you're still short.

Nice interview ODN :thumbsu: I am guessing it is you.

I wouldn't call it an interview. Prompted him for a quick sound bite more than anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back