Official Club Stuff 2016 Membership Tally - as at 25th August 50,130* Final Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Lace_Out

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
When cryogenic revival is mastered....Along with a major sponsorship deal from Walt Disney. .

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

35761 as of yesterday.

6 weeks to go before the start of the season and we're still aiming at 51K?
So approximately 15K needed or 2.5K per week.
It will clock up from here on in but we just don't turn over those sorts of numbers. Will be a massive feat for that to come about.
Maybe we have one hell of a marketing campaign about to be launched.

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers, Bendigo Braves, OKC
35761 as of yesterday.

It will clock up from here on in but we just don't turn over those sorts of numbers. Will be a massive feat for that to come about.
It did go up by 1000 in one day last week, so not out of the realm of possibility. Some positive showings (not necessarily wins) in NAB will help kick things along.

It did go up by 1000 in one day last week, so not out of the realm of possibility. Some positive showings (not necessarily wins) in NAB will help kick things along.

I don't know about that. We're not manned to take on those sorts of numbers.

We've written up just on a thousand in the last week. That's it.

Back at ya

Senior List
Sep 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
If we get to 45-47k by round one - that would be huge result.

51k by season end will be record in itself.

Imagine we beat Tiges in round 1 - look out 55k!

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
35761 as of yesterday.

I don't get the negativity. 35,000 members so far is pretty damn awesome considering the year we had in 2015
I like that the club is aiming for big numbers.

I don't get the negativity. 35,000 members so far is pretty damn awesome considering the year we had in 2015
I like that the club is aiming for big numbers.

:confused: No negativity..............just stating facts.

The club have put themselves out by saying what they did and just wondering whether they have an ace up their sleeve.

35761 as of yesterday.

Two out of three NAB Challenge games in Melbourne may help, but 2.5k per week is a pipe dream IMO.
Anything over 50k total memberships this year will be a good effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 4, 2003
Earth, near Carlton.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
35761 as of yesterday.
35,764 ;)

I can't be bothered figuring out why the tracker halts as it approaches the actual number, when it's supposed to to trip a rule that just sets the number as the actual total (I think it's a syntactical error that's not forcing the script to stop).

Waiting around for the page to fully update is problematic as well guys, because the function that determines the time between each update is randomised.

35,764 ;)

I can't be bothered figuring out why the tracker halts as it approaches the actual number, when it's supposed to to trip a rule that just sets the number as the actual total (I think it's a syntactical error that's not forcing the script to stop).

Waiting around for the page to fully update is problematic as well guys, because the function that determines the time between each update is randomised.

That's exactly what I was thinking? :confused:

I was seeing some gears being pushed by monkeys and thinking they may have just tired by days end.................silly me.

BlueTongue

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2009
The Void
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
TEAM 17 (Flags)
35761 as of yesterday.

Pffft, one hopes & dreams.

Unfortunately, this is the critical area of the club that still hasn't got it's s**t together, Marketing & Memberships.
FFS - offload the junk (Scarves, Stickers, pins - or save them for the kids) and give us better value. Those 3 mega-game memberships last year (v Bombers, v Richmond, And v Collingwood) were a step in the right direction. Even if they only offer them to Long distance/interstate supporters, that would be a great start!

Nov 5, 2012
Canberra
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
There can be only 1
Did they have the membership tent up on family day?
Should have put Cripps & SOS junior in there.
Cripps signing autographs, asking if they had signed up yet.
No, we'll go over sign up then I will sign your (hat, t shirt, jumper whatever.)
Would have hit 51000 that day

Blues90

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Pffft, one hopes & dreams.

Unfortunately, this is the critical area of the club that still hasn't got it's s**t together, Marketing & Memberships.
FFS - offload the junk (Scarves, Stickers, pins - or save them for the kids) and give us better value. Those 3 mega-game memberships last year (v Bombers, v Richmond, And v Collingwood) were a step in the right direction. Even if they only offer them to Long distance/interstate supporters, that would be a great start!

I can't go to any games because of where I live and work my interstate membership cost me $120 for a scarf pretty much lol

BlueTongue

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2009
The Void
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
TEAM 17 (Flags)
I can't go to any games because of where I live and work my interstate membership cost me $120 for a scarf pretty much lol
Same here. I'd be lucky to get to 1 or 2 games a year. What pisses me off is not that I only get to 1 or 2 games, it's that we don't get reserved seating, so by the time you've paid for airfares and accommodation, you still aren't guaranteed a seat FFS. I only really want to get over there for the block busters because I rarely get the time off work (for a Friday or Sunday game) to get to a game so the last thing I want to see is a bottom placed side after forking out a few hundred.

Anyone got accurate membership update? Not from live tracker as that's not correct.

Surely heading towards 40k this week.

Having a practice match at Princes Park will help. Would like to see our membership marquee's being kept busy that day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back